1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Another Westbrook Thread] Meanwhile on Fox Sports...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by lnchan, Apr 20, 2017.

  1. lnchan

    lnchan Member
    Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1,623
    Likes Received:
    1,237
    http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...-oklahoma-city-thunder-houston-rockets-041917

    Brutal...

    So keep insisting the only way the Thunder can win is if Westbrook is their everything. Keep making excuses for the presumptive MVP when he looks off open shooters and does whatever he wants. Keep celebrating his box-score-filling ways — and keep ignoring that this team should be better than the sum of its parts.
     
  2. heypartner

    heypartner Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 1999
    Messages:
    50,817
    Likes Received:
    22,440
    "Russell Westbrook made history and cost the Thunder any chance at a first-round upset"

    WB getting MVP is bad for our children.
     
    DreamShook and BigMaloe like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

    Os Trigonum It. Deserves. Its. Own. Thread.
    Supporting Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2014
    Messages:
    14,921
    Likes Received:
    18,256
    media conspiracy
     
    Mathrocker likes this.
  4. DreamShook

    DreamShook Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2008
    Messages:
    32,403
    Likes Received:
    21,621
    You're using your own term wrong on purpose. I'm sure of it now.
     
  5. Os Trigonum

    Os Trigonum It. Deserves. Its. Own. Thread.
    Supporting Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2014
    Messages:
    14,921
    Likes Received:
    18,256
    I use my own term sarcastically on purpose about 98% of the time. And I'm sarcastic the other 2% of the time on purpose, just in the other direction.
     
    DreamShook and BigShasta like this.
Loading...

Share This Page

  • About ClutchFans

    Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

  • Support ClutchFans!

    If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!


    Upgrade Now