1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another hot for teacher

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by justtxyank, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Roscoe Arbuckle

Seems like you're following me around these days...

KingCheetah likes this.
  2. Roscoe Arbuckle

Oddly enough, my HS was involved in a major scandal when Chuck Knoblauch's brother was involved with 3 girls in my class. I knew two of the three, and the only reason they came forward was when they found out he was hooking up with multiple girls. (I don't know if he had sex with them. None of them ever went into detail. Two of them changed schools, (one of those went to Tech and dated a Fraternity brother of mine) and the third dated my friend in HS afterwards. Totally hot, but I do recall her ******** in a bush during Spring Break in Padre at Saida Towers.)

Caesar and moestavern19 like this.
  3. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Damn it.

Okay you got me...what did she wipe with ? o_O

4. Roscoe Arbuckle

Don't think she did. They were pretty hard nuggets.

Caesar and moestavern19 like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

No wonder she won Teacher of the Year...

6. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

They are pedophiles. When I go to my sons Jr high games and functions it's just a bunch of stinky kids running around. I would not want some b**** abusing my 12 year old child. He's not ready for an adult in Jr high.

7. Sajan

Sajan Member

Of course they are pedophiles.
    Men who say otherwise are just using these stories for teenage fantasies.

What about a 18 year old senior and a 23 year old female teacher? I am sure that's happened.

8. Asian Sensation

I wish I had a cell phone in middle school and a hot teacher teacher that was down to Snapchat me that p***y.

moestavern19 likes this.
  9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Hung Jury.

10. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

At least wait till he graduates 7 months later i guess. I've personally seen that happen, teacher was in 30s and married the kid after graduating and 19. A 40 year old teacher was fooling around with guys at my high school. They would openly laugh and talk about it around her teenage son who attended the same school. Felt bad for tha guy. Have no idea how she never got caught, maybe late 90s and lack of social media.

11. Sajan

Sajan Member

interesting to me how perverse and sexualized society has become at the same time where there's a crackdown of all these predators out there.
    from the #metoo movement to all these school incidents..

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  12. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

We need to see through that and be better as men.

Sajan likes this.
  13. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Society has always been sexualized and preverse. Just look at the Catholic Church. It's just more out in the open and we are taking the victims more seriously now. I would say that the majority of girls I've dated had been assaulted or molested when they were younger. It's pretty F'ed up.

Sajan likes this.
  14. omgTHEpotential

Well, she just went to prison.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Wait, this is your second reason?

moestavern19 likes this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://nypost.com/2018/12/19/mom-says-teen-sons-life-was-ruined-by-sex-with-teacher/

The victim’s mother testified that her son — who is now in ninth grade — has become withdrawn and is largely unrecognizable since the sexual assaults that occurred in Peterson’s car, as well as encounters in her home and in a barn behind his house between November 2017 and last January.

“He is no longer the funny, vibrant, light-hearted child we knew,” she testified. “He is now untrustworthy of new people and even old friends. He’s angry most days … He doesn’t understand his new personality but can’t find his old self either.”

She said the teen has since struggled to make friends and is often teased in school due to the assaults — with one student calling him a “teacher f–ker” and another asking him “how his teacher tasted.”

“And it’s absolutely heartbreaking,” the teen’s mother said of the ongoing abuse. “What she did to him has completely changed his life.”

[...]

Peterson was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at 25, leading to marital problems the following year, ultimately leading to her divorce. She was once a role model for students, but is now ashamed and even hates herself due to her behavior, she said.

She also spoke about how she contemplated suicide since her arrest, a point the judge later told her would not solve her problems.

“Taking your own life will not make this go away,” Zambrano said. “The only thing you can do is to try to educate people on your own illness.”

[...]

Zambrano sentenced Peterson to three years in prison, to be followed by two years of community control and five years’ probation as a sex offender for her guilty plea to one count of lewd and lascivious battery sex act with a child, a second-degree felony. She received time served for a charge of electronic transmission of material harmful to minors, to which she also pleaded guilty.

Zambrano said Peterson’s need for specialized treatment for a mental disorder unrelated to substance abuse was the basis for the lesser sentence. He will file a written statement in connection with the downward departure, he said.

“If I could say one thing to the victim, I would say I’m sorry,” she continued. “I owe it to the victim to do the right thing from here on out … For the rest of my life, I will be closely monitored for the actions I committed, and rightfully so.”

Invisible Fan likes this.
  17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Man, I thought this was finally a thread about hot tea! Another day I guess.

J.R. likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

Riiiight.... he is no longer the fun loving kid he was before because he is a teenager. The other possibility? He misses getting p***y.

Get out of here with this garbage. I screwed a high school teacher over on Westheimer when I was in high school and was fine. Later as a freshman in college dated my professor.

19. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

middle schoolers are way less mature than high schoolers. completely different situation.

20. Nook

Nook Member

I was 15... this kid was 14.