1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Android Google Play Store (help)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by noize, Oct 15, 2015.

1. noize

noize Contributing Member

So i've just bought a new LG G3 phone. I already set up my google account as well as the Play Store account, yet when I tried to download all of my previous purchased apps, its asking me to pay for them all over again. Is there a setting i've missed? I've gone through many android phones and this is the first time i've had this issue.

2. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

wow shouldnt be anything else to put in once you logged in your google account. been using android phones and never encountered this prob. hope someone here can help you

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Are you logged into the same Google account?

Contact Google

4. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

Go to Settings -> General Tab -> Apps. Find Google Play Store in the apps list and tap it. Tap clear Data. Reboot. Open Play Store again and log back in. Check to see if that fixed it.