1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andre Johnson appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by what, Sep 18, 2016.

1. what

what Member

We love you boi!~

signed,

Titan Fan

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Happy for you guys finally winning a game and all. It won't be often that you find teams worse than you guys so live it up while you can.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Andre Johnson knocks the Lions from the list of undefeated teams! AJ to the house.

4. HookemHorns1250

As a Titans fan, I apologize for this... I don't even want to say troll, I duno.

I'm sure the Texans are just fine with Hopkins lol.

But seriously, how are you guys looking this season? I don't watch many of yalls games, mainly due to us playing at he same time, etc. Was wondering how Brock has looked, and how Miller is panning out.

I'll be he first to admit that the idea of our secondary having to defend Fuller and Hopkins for years to come is a scary thought. Hopefully we address that with our two first rounders this upcoming draft following the season.

I think as much as our two teams dislike eachorher, we can all agree it's nice to see the Colts 0-2. Jacksonville is a team that scares me for the future. Robinson and Hurns are a nice duo as well, and they have great youth and potential. I'm not sold on Yeldon yet, but we'll see.

Looks like y'all may not have to face Jimmy on Thirsday, bur at least you'll get to see where your offense is at when facing new England's D. As much as I want to hate Hopkins, the guy is something else to watch. Fuller could benefit so much from him. Do y'all plan on keeping Fuller in the slot?

5. HookemHorns1250

Apologies for the spelling, the phone was disloyal when typing all that out.

6. Buck Turgidson

The first step is admitting you have a problem....

7. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Fuller is the first rookie in Texans history to have back to back 100+ yd games...in his first 2 games. All while Hopkins is getting his, too. We are, currently, far and away the best team in this division.