1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

..and my wife wonders why I have over 10K rounds of 5.56mm

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Sep 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2073078/posts

First off, let me say you don't respond to a racist (Ali) by being a racist...BUT the responses had me laughing...when I read that part about the 5.56 rounds it struck home (for some reason... :D )...The suggestion of a "full fledged race war" had me laughing at Obama losing...

2. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

The people that post on that site should be ashamed of themselves. Its like they are looking for any reason to use their guns. It's disgusting. When the writer said that there would be a "race and class war", I don't think they meant with guns and knives.

3. Landlord Landry

just curious.......

what did you think she meant?

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

5. sook

sook Rookie

6. God's Son

God's Son Member

we will have a race based civil war in america before 2050 cause thats when whites will no longer be a majority but another minority and they wont tolerate it

7. bucket

bucket Member

Ladies and gentleman, McCain's base!

8. God's Son

God's Son Member

thats how america will collapse from the inside not outside threat there is too much race tension and all major races hate each other

9. Chief Rocka

Chief Rocka Rookie

Thats a joke, by 2050 most likely we are going to all be a mixed up racial being........

There will eventally be very few pure white/black people...........
    We need more interracial sex! Jungle Fever!

10. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I thought Quannel X wanting blacks to loot white folks in the River Oaks was the reason you have over 10k rounds of 5.56mm.

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Which was actually one on the USSR's desires during the cold war... to help create racial tension in the US.

12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Whew...we dodge a bullet on that race war thing what with the Mayan calendar ending 2012 and all.

13. 111chase111

111chase111 Contributing Member

Which, of course, is like saying Reverend Write's followers are Obama's base. I thought the left was opposed to negative, hateful campaigning? You might say "but the far right is doing it!" but if it's wrong it's still wrong. Using the same tactics makes you no better.

14. ROXRAN

G...D.... America!

15. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is actually Palin's base. The nutjobs over at Freeperland despised John McCain before this campaign. You'd find stories over there about how he was a Manchurian candidate who brainwashed by the Vietnamese.

16. ROXRAN

Actually this is really code pink and move on(dot)org in disguise...The NRA union has been the source of this allegation and I highly recommend we send in the 30 uber-immortals sent over by the Persian King Obama to investigate this...

17. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

As a history buff, I'd be interested in how they went about it. Sounds like a comic book or something.

I had an exchange with my vet the other day about me being glad to have a mixed breed dog. I don't have to worry about the accumulated horrible recessive mutations that come from having a limited genetic pool for too many generations. Purebreds have way more vulnerability to debilitating diseases. Of course, dogs have much shorter generation times and we selected for them instead of the environment but the same is true for people given enough time. I think the Amish and some other groups already are seeing the effects of genetic isolation.

In a couple hundred years, I'd say we're most likely to be a big mix of features. I want my descendants to have dancing ability sometime in the future so I'm for it. It has benefits and hopefully will come with fewer conflicts just from eliminating our superficial differences. I hope anyway.

I don't need guns. I took karate in 3rd grade.