1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

An open letter to Luc Richard Mbah a Moute aka The Prince

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cosmonaut, May 25, 2018.

1. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

Dear Luc,

How are you doing? Did you watch the game? Of course you did! You watched it from the best seats in the house, how I would kill to be watching the game from there. So as you might of noticed your team won the game, but it came at a price with your State Farm representative team mate going down with what appears to be a hamstring with 22 seconds left to go on the clock. It is a huge blow to the teams chances of defeating that team from the Bay Area, but I haven't lost hope yet.

This is where you come in. I know you haven't played the last couple of games and I know you were not feeling quite yourself in the previous games you played, but now is the time the team really needs you. You might be thinking 'What how could they possibly need me? I am not a point god, Princes don't shimmy, My shoulder still doesn't feel good'. Well guess what?!? The team needs you more than ever! They need your length, they need your defense, they need your hustle and they need you to hit a couple of threes. They need you to help fill most of those 40 minutes the Point God is playing. Because do you think Road Rhyno, Zhou Qi or Aaron Jackson is going to be able to fill that time effectively? You might be still thinking 'I'm not a point god'. You don't need to be, leave that to the Beard and EG, hopefully they work something out. What the team does need is the killer tenacity that the Point God was bringing on D. The team also needs you to remember that when the team was rolling during the season, you were a big part of that.

So what do you say? Are you up for the challenge? Are you willing to clear your mind of all its mental garbage? Are you up to just throwing it all on the line and going out there and kicking some Warrior ass? Cause if you aren't you know the Point God is going to want to suit up even if its on 1 leg and does more damage to that hamstring of his. So how about you do him a favor, and tell him to rest and say "I got this brother."

Yours sincerely,
    Cosmonaut

P.S. If you still aren't convinced, go check the tape of the 4th quarter against the Jazz on Feb 27th, you were the MAN, and I believe you can be that man again!

IvanLCPM, hakeem94, Voltik and 5 others like this.
  2. kevtse

kevtse Member

Idiot

hajkov and Cosmonaut like this.
  3. topfive

topfive CF OG

The editor in me is twitching like a tweaker after reading that.

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Please write an open letter to Ryan James Anderson aka The Scrub

hakeem94, hajkov, BigShasta and 2 others like this.
  5. photojoe

photojoe Member

Quick! Someone get a copy of this to Luc ASAP! I'm sure no one has thought of telling him this yet and this will be what it takes to motivate him!

Hire Cosmonaut for the Rockets' training staff!

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

Thanks for your in-depth analysis. you have contributed greatly to this thread.

hakeem94 and crimsonghost like this.
  7. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

If this reaches a game 7 I'll think about it, but I don't think he needs a road pep talk.

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think it was a try, I dun think Luc is 100 percent either.....if you are asking for more points, Luc is not the guy.

Maybe 10-12 pts. That would be great but won't hold my breath. Not on the road at least.

Cosmonaut likes this.
  9. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

We need The Prince... if for nothing else than to go 7 deep. Road Ryno would be great but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

saleem and Cosmonaut like this.
  10. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

I don't think we need more points, just another guy to run around and slow down guys like KD, Klay and Curry

hakeem94 and RasaqBoi like this.
  11. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

We need his defense, and we need him to shoot when open to keep their defense honest. And then we need Beard to show the world why he's MVP. BELIEVE.

Cosmonaut likes this.
  12. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

Bingo! Surely the Beards shot has got to fall eventually, law of averages.

Remlap and bulkatron like this.
  13. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Beard better be ready to go. If Point God must sit, then Beard must assume his positive energy and take his power level to over 9000.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Release the road rhyno, its the best time, its now or never, let him be the 7th guy.
    Lets make the worriers piss in their pants by showing how much space he can creates for others ane his 3 points shooting prowess ;)o_O

Dumb teams like hometown queens and knicks will come running for his services.:eek:
    Dont underestimate the power of stupidity. :D

hakeem94 and RasaqBoi like this.
  15. YallMean

YallMean Member

If anyone, it will be Green or Anderson that win us the series. Not Luc.

16. keven lin

keven lin Member

It's time the Prince prove to be a King

17. Spoolxx

Spoolxx Member

Cringe.

hakeem94 likes this.