1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

America handed Iraq to iran !..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by blazer_ben, Jul 29, 2005.

1. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Looking at the recent going on's in iraq, it seems the Shia dominated iran is the country who will control iraq with there Proxies for a long time to come. we know that the Iranian goverment is the godfather of Terrorisim, yet we attacked iraq!. the New iraqi President Was a iranian spy, for all i Know he could still be that. we Also trusted the conman Chalabi and he also turned out to be a Iranian Agent also.

It seems like that, Iranian Goverment trained Chalabi and other So called United States Sources who were claiming to know for the now FABRICATED WMD were. iran got us into Iraq, so they can destroy us through there TERRORIST proxies in Iraq.

2. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Now, now I remember W saying not to believe outlandish conspiracy theories. I am sure this is all just circumstantial evidence and coincidense. :rolleyes:

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

agree. we all know W is a master of outlandish conspiracy theories, circumstantial evidence, and coincidense

4. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

I once read an article a while back that discussed in detail what the author called the "biggest intelligence coup in history" by Iran, which he said involved the so-called "Iraqi National Congress" (the Chalabi organization) that was the primary source of intelligence (fabricated intelligence at that) for the CIA and the Bush administration, which wholly bought into what they were saying. The author went on to discuss why the US government turned against one of its biggest former allies in Ahmed Chalabi, and he says it was because the US found hard evidence that Chalabi WAS in fact passing along sensitive intelligence material to the Iranians, and found evidence that Chalabi and his Iraqi National Congress (INC) group were working for the Iranians, with their main goal being to get the US to attack Iraq and remove the Saddam regime from power, while at the same time ushering in a democracy that would ensure Shi'a control of the country, which would be a proxy through which Iran can control the future of Iraq and remove a long-time threat to its country in Saddam Hussein.

The overall theme was that Iran used "Shi'a" Iraqis to get the US involved in Iraq to do its "dirty work", and used the Bush administration's fervor for invading Iraq (a long-time goal of Cheney and Wolfwitz even before 9/11 came about).

This was the crox of the article, which was very detailed and made clear connections between those Iraqi Shi'as that provided the US with intel about Iraq's alleged "WMDs" and Iranian intelligence. The author alleged that this was planned Iranian intelligence over a long period of time, going back as far as the late 1990's when powerful Neocon think-tanks such as the "American Enterprise Institute" (Richard Perle, Wolfwitz, among many others who are now prominant figures in the current administration and the primary policy makers) basically adopted the INC's message and promoted as a "near-term" policy for the U.S. a future invasion of Iraq to topple the "WMD threat" from Saddam, especially the threat it posed to Israel.

I wish I could find the article because it was a while back, if I come across it I will post it here.

5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

What a shock, the Shia majority in Iraq is aligned with the Shia government of the nation next door. How could we have guessed that might happen.

You know there is no real reason for the boundries of Iraq. It was partitioned by the Western allies after WW's 1 & 2. We should have set up and independent Shiastan, Sunnistan and Kurdistan, given Kurdistan dominance over Kirkuk and the oil producing regions and then move all our troops there.
    Shiastan becomes a Iranian stooge, The Baathist get Sunnistan and our friends the Kurds get rich sending us all the oil....everybody wins.

(except the Turks but if they want in NATO and the WTO they need to acquiesce)

6. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

This could easily happen and Bush I and Powel, before he prostituted himself for Bush II predicted that this could happen.

7. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

I definitely sympathize with the Kurds and would like them to have their own independent state one day (it won't happen without massive bloodshed).

As for the rest, its not workable, because the US won't ever allow the southern part of Iraq, which is very rich in oil and where most of the oil is produced, to be annexed to Iran.

The middle part of the country that would be "Sunnistan" (is that the best you could come up with? :p ) would be better off annexed to Jordan and the Hashemite Kingdom, but then who the hell woudl get Baghdad?! That would be difficult to decide, since Baghdad has enormous historical significance in the Arab/Muslim world as the former capital of a massive Islamic empire (Abbasids that is).

8. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

IMHO, I would divide the country into three countries: Kurdistan (Kurds) with the capital of Mosul or Kirkuk, Babylon (Sunnis) with the capital of Baghdad and Sumeria (Shias) with the capital of Basra.

9. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Perle, Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, and many other neo-cons have close ties to Israels Likud party. They have wanted war in Iran since before 9/11. I am not sure of their motives. Probably to stabilize the middle east and destabilize Palestinian peace talks.

Iran hates Saddam, but would they rather have the US in their back yard? I am not sure who played who.

10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I do like Saint Louis' names better ;)

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The oil situation would be a mess. Fields and reserves are everywhere....

12. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Yes man, i read the Same Article!. it makes so much sense. it also proves who Dumb Gorge W really is!

13. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Helloooo Slant Drilling!

14. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

15. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Yeah, now we are supposed to believe that the Shia Iranians are arming the largely Sunni guerillas.

Anything to lead the faithful and the uninformed to another war in pursuit of neocon fantasies of security and prosperity through war.

16. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

The iranian Goverment has bonds with Sunni-led terrorists like HAMMAS, ISLAMIC JIHAD and so on. THERE ARE REPORTS THAT THEY import SUNNI TERRORISTS TO BEATUP ON THERE sTUDENTS WHO PROTEST FOR MORE FREEDOM AND THE OVERTHROW OF THE CURRENT TYRANY. those are Facts.

17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because the Iranian Shi'a like the Sunni all of a sudden. Get a grip.

18. VinceCarter

VinceCarter Member

now that IS B.S!!!!!!!....if you have ever lived in the ME you will understand why that is B.S...but if you are like yourself...a person getting your info from the news(U.S)...well then yes it is FACTS to you....its all about the oil.. they want you to think that all the terrorists are connected so it makes it more understandable when action is taken....but only ignorant people fall for this.

19. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

I think i would know, ince my Mother Land is iran. . but hey, i'm still geting my info from the neo-cons. if you read my early posts, i said, the Stupid Neo-cons accidently helped the godfather of terroisim, the mullahs by strting this dumbass war.... i know there HAMMAS and other terroists in iran, because i've seen it myself. the mullahs goal is destroy the US. they'll associate with the devil if they have to.( they are the devil themselves)

20. VinceCarter

VinceCarter Member

what they went around with signs on their heads saying "i am a terrorist with Hammas"

....please.