1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. CallMeTheDream

JDM was amazing. Have never seen an actor make me so angry while at the same time so damn likable. You can't help but feel hopeless while watching this episode as he broke Rick in like a cheap hoe. One funny mf too; only thing stopping him from winning an Emmy imo is if AMC writers drop the ball.

2. hvic

hvic Member

on a side note. I love Lauren Cohan real accent

3. joesr

joesr Member

I just came in here to say OMFG like everyone else.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  4. Entropy

Entropy Member

Yep, wouldn't even blink. Unless the blood got in my eye. But jokes on you, I don't even have a son. :)

#104 Entropy, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Nagan was fricking hilarious!
    "She's a Vampire Bat!"

I must say . . . Rick and Crew kind of deserve it. .. .
    They walked into Alexandria and immediately started to plot to take it over
    Now they ran into even bigger dicks then themselves. . . . .

It was good to see

Rocket River

ubigred and DreamShook like this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It was nice to see Rick humbled. I agree Negan is hilarious.

7. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Can someone Photoshop Glenn's busted head onto Brock because he just got rocked.

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

They are not outside the scope of Negan. The Kingdom is VERY important.

The Kingdom, The Hilltop, and Alexandria band together to take on Negan

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

You know what, I agree...... I seriously hated that this group of people we are supposed to feel an emotional attachment to have become villains in a way. Rick and crew became ruthless and set aside humanity in exchange for a comfortable life within the walls of Alexandria. It was no longer about survival, it was about petty differences and hunger for power and authority. It was about control because they lost all faith in the one thing that had got them this far, people.

It was still very difficult and depressing to see how these characters died, I think they went too far with the gore but I hope that this brings back the Rick of old. I hope that the survivors of this event realize that they themselves have chosen to take the lives of others in a brutal and cold fashion and now knowing the pain of it will lead them to fight the good fight. The fight for humanity to survive not the selfish animalistic behavior that adversity leaves us vulnerable to.

Rashmon likes this.
  10. Vigorous

Vigorous Contributing Member

For those who think that there was too much gore....I'm pretty sure most have not read the comics. There's gore all over the place.

I think it was a good compromise between comics and cable TV (not HBO, Showtime, etc), and exactly what I expected from the show. For me, it was the definitely one of my favorite episodes of the entire series. It kept the tension and story line. If Glenn did not die, I would have been disappointed. After Abraham died, I kept thinking "Cmon, what about Glenn?!?!".....Then, "YESSSS!"

You're never going to fully satisfy the comic purists. And you're not going to please the P.C. public.

11. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Maggie gasped and was crying when they took Daryll, I dont think she thinks its his fault, because in truth it wasn't. Negan was always going to kill someone else and he was always going to spare Daryl and take him, it was just a trick to break them further. IMO he wanted Daryl and Rick to work for him since he heard about them taking down his guys (Daryl destroyed his little group of bikers on the road with a grenade launcher) but first he had to break them so they would stay in line.

12. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

they watned to take over alex cuz the pple there were idiots and p*****s. if they didnt take it over they'd all be dead

Pen15clubber likes this.
  13. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

she was out of her mind and will recolelct herself adn eventually grow to hate daryl.

if u analyze the two kills and what he did with rick and daryl it make ssense. abe could take on about 5 of his crew. glen was nothing to overlook and has a wife and kid so he'll go to extreme lengths to protect them. and u know about daryl and rick. thats 4/5 of their best warriors done. michonne might as well be. glad i dont read the comics, this is either gonna be the 2nd best season or their gonna fk it up on par with search for sofia. there's those other guys that are gonna team up with rick's group.

14. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

15. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Unless I'm missing something Negan is the guy who bashed his brains in not Daryl. I understand why people are blaming him but I disagree at looking at in that way. We don't know what Negan would have done regardless of his word to kill just one of them. Can't reason with crazy.

16. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I assume that people are referring to Negan taking out Glenn because of Daryl punching him.......Maggie therefore blaming Daryl as the cause.....

17. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

No I get that. But I don't blame Daryl for the actions of a crazy man.

GRENDEL likes this.
  18. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

When did Maggie blame Daryl?

I don't think she ever did, you guys are just assuming

19. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

She didn't but it wouldn't be absurd for someone in the group to respond that way, even Maggie.

Jeffery Dean blames Daryl for it on Talking Dead.

20. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

That was a hell of a season opener, not sure what to think now.