1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

While I can believe Eugene would turn out of self preservation, I can't believe he would be granted such command and control in such a short time.

rockpileindisma likes this.
  2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Eugene's first priority is too put on a "stay alive" face and behavior. So, he's making himself useful using his smarts and is putting on a con playing a straight Negan. But, Eugene is also likely positioning himself to walk away from this when this is over meaning he will help his true friends when the time comes....probably in the way of killing somebody who is about to kill an Alexandrian/other or some other scenario. I think Eugene is past the point of just observing and hiding. Sure, he's scared but he's also turned a corner in that he will do what needs to be done when the time comes.

Then again, he could just die when the time comes.

It was comical watching Sasha and Rosita try to talk Eugene into running away. They should know better than that. Would he rather be fugitive from Negan or be Negan till the bigger picture is settled? They were being kind of dumb in that moment. I was laughing. They may have death wishes to get back at him but Eugene wants to live! LIVE!!! And, I guess the way Rosita ran away, she was acting like she wanted to die in a Negan takedown but she really wanted to live as well. Sasha...she be trippin' thinking she's a Carl Bronson character now but she will be the dead Carl Bronson or hot iron face Carl Bronson version.

#522 Surfguy, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    ROCKSS likes this.
  3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Nobody noticed that, anyone one watching that exchange was zoned out from boredom.

4. Surfguy

I raised one eyebrow and then I be like "meh". Maggie was into it. She wanted in on it.

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I hope Eugene really is pure Negan. I hope he gets a chance and ultimately kills Rosita to prove his loyalty. Then he can die in some crazy scenario where Negan THINKS Eugene betrayed him and burns him with the iron or something.

rockpileindisma and Pen15clubber like this.
  6. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

I didn't catch it bc like you said snnnoooozze fest, only was clued in from watching TD..

rockpileindisma and kaleidosky like this.
  7. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know Sasha is going to STD but are we sure shes dead? ... Wouldnt be surprised if she shows up later down the road when STD gets cancelled.

8. Surfguy

Negan gives her a lethal STD he got from zombie love. It literally consumes her and festers into a hot mess of bacterial fluid forming a cocoon around her. Then, Negan beats her/it up with Lucille. "Would you look at that explode? Can you believe my Pepe did that? How 'bout that!"

marks0223 likes this.
  9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Spot on Negan right there.

10. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

At this point it would be awesome if the US army just shows up. Says they have gotten rid of the infection and everything is back to normal and all the groups are just forced back to live together and sing kumbaya with each other. Neagan and Rick and all the other bad asses wannabes would struggle giving up their control lol

CCity Zero and kaleidosky like this.
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

They would love to write that show. You'd get 7 more seasons. 2 dedicated solely to Carl trying to make it at school with regular, less exposed kids - 2 seasons of content at this current pacing.

jev5555 and kaleidosky like this.
  12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I hope this is how the story ends lol!

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

"This is Doctor Eugene Porter, Chief Engineer, also known as Negan, who I am." Great writing AMC!

So Sasha is going to be the dumb one to kill herself and not Rosita? Daryl crying crushed me.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Just looking in . . . I hope someone makes a compilation of all the Negan Scenes . . .. . that is about all I am interested in at this point

Rocket River

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I hate to say it but I'm losing interest as well. I'm going to continue watching it. I would assume their ratings are taking a dive.

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I just looked on wikipedia and they have dropped but are still excellent. I also read this...

Executive producer David Alpert said in 2014 that the original comics have given them enough ideas for Rick Grimes and company over the next seven years. "I happen to love working from source material, specifically because we have a pretty good idea of what Season 10 is gonna be", Alpert said. "We know where seasons 11 and 12 [will be]... we have benchmarks and milestones for those seasons if we're lucky enough to get there.

17. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Yeah, my wife lost interest in a couple of seasons ago. She really wishes it'd just end already, I'm pretty much there as well but have watched so much I can't drop off at this point.

Doesn't look like it's going anywhere as that article points out, still the highest rated show out there so far.......which I find confusion because it's not a great show, decent at it's best.....

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

TV is at a weird point. There is so much decent too goo content. You have Netflix and others making a lot of varied things. There is nothing besides Game of Thrones that has taken hold like Lost or Breaking Bad the last several years. So you are left with The Walking Dead and their ratings are still stellar compared to everything else taken as a whole.

GRENDEL likes this.
  19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/cable-top-25-for-march-13-19-2017/

20. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

it's wasn't Darryl w.the cross bow and I think he's a double agent now bc he's seen in the preview for next week back over on Negans side during the show down.