1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alright I think we're gonna make it

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by UrlPerlMonroe, Mar 19, 2009.

1. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

Is it possible for some talented clutchfans member to produce a video montage of the current Rockets with Christopher Cross song "Alright"?

I would think that would be quite an appropriate background music, considering all the trials and tribulations of the team.

2. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I don't think it deserves a new thread, but maybe I will think about it during this weekend.

3. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

I guarantee this will turn into another 5 page thread lol. One member asking for something and this will turn into a debate. Hopefully Tinman doesn't click into this thread :D

4. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I'd prefer sailing

5. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

actually, make that ride like the wind

then you get some smooth stylings of Michael McDonald too...

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

what program do you use to put a montage together?

7. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

It would be awesome if someone can produce the video montage in sync with the music lyrics.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I could if I had iMovie... crap I need a mac though.

9. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Doesn't Rcokets2K do one every year? Just waiting for that one....

10. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Nope, I'm not a mixer, just a guy with a cap card and some free time.

Choosing clips to tell your story adn syncing them to music is alot of work, I just dont have the time and you guys would hate my choice of music anyway....Im into old-school metal and classic rock.

11. TheBigDiesel

TheBigDiesel Member

I could make a mix, however I need clips. I'm not a fan of bittorrent it takes forever to download. I like just downloading clips off rapidshare.

12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

why not the song Don't Stop Believing?

13. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Entertaining the idea of mixing Christoper Cross and NBA highlights has caused me to pull a muscle.

14. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

I think you meant ClutchCityReturn?

15. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Close, but off by one letter. :)

I had plans to make a mix very early in the season when batkins was capping every game's highlights in high quality, but for some reason he stopped a month or so in. I asked him about it and he said he's start capping again, but I don't think he ever did. So basically I haven't downloaded any highlights since about December. Therefore it's unlikely that there will be a mix from me this season.

I might do one for the playoffs if we go far enough to get sufficient footage, and if batkins doesn't mind capping each game.

16. YugoRocketsFan

Should do the same video, except with this song

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWggPLXeOkU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWggPLXeOkU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. Jae6t9izdaflip

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GgT2_7bCd1I&hl=&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GgT2_7bCd1I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

18. FariyadTheKing

no cause nobody wants that song, and if you want it....do it yourself.

19. thunderclap

thunderclap Member

LOL. Awesome. Music directly from the pits of hell.

20. thunderclap

thunderclap Member

Try this one.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOt1yWKJlBg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOt1yWKJlBg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NBA on NBC also used it during the Bull's championships.