1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All the Smoke - Matt Barnes & Stephen Jackson podcast

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Dr of Dunk, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson hosting a podcast called "All the Smoke" via Showtime. Some interesting convo. In Episode 0 (the Pilot), they touch on Morey/China and Melo, but in Episode 1, they talk to J.R. Smith and they start giving props to Cuttino and JR hooping at Fonde.

Start listening below around 24:50 to lead up to them talking about Devin Booker's pick-up double-teaming story over the summer and what they think of it, which leads up to giving props to Cuttino Mobley at around 27:00 and his game and how he was down in Houston with John Lucas at Fonde and played with Cuttino, Sam Cassell, and Steve Francis. He talks about how Cuttino was destroying him every single day when he got there. Jackson said Cuttino wrecked him, too, and added Cuttino was the "iso king". Barnes adds Cat was strong as @%$!, too. :D A bit later Barnes asks him who was the toughest to guard and he names Brandon Roy, Cat, Ginobili, Kirilenko, etc. At 50:30 they start discussing "Mike or Kobe" and "Kobe or Lebron".

They also talk about J.R.'s famous dumbassery moment in the Finals when he forgot the score. He said he laughed about it that same night. lol. Link to Episode 1 is below.

NSFW!

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Kwame like I have never seen him before
    He wants the smoke

Rocket River

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

Kwame Brown in his feelings about the truth. He’s still the same loser now, he was when he was busy being a complete bust. Sad he has to do his best 6ix9ine impression to get clout cause nobody knows who he is or cares. Next

#4 YOLO, May 17, 2021
    Last edited: May 17, 2021
  5. Pringles

Pringles Member

6. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I have never heard Kwame say anything ever. Strange voice to hear for the very first time. No idea if the things he said are true, but I agree with him in spirit. :cool:

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

That Kwame Brown IG Live was blowing up Twitter last night. I was watching it and thinking, "I don't think I've ever heard Kwame speak." LOL. Kwame went off on all of them. :D

PWR, DreamShook and JumpMan like this.
  8. i3artow i3aller

Becky with the good hair :p

PWR, BamBam and J.R. like this.
  9. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

10. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

11. HardenVolumeOne

props to kwame, took so much crap from the media over the years.. finally had enough

sometimes i wish james harden would do this

Emtenndo, RudyTBag, jiggyfly and 3 others like this.
  12. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Dang I’m glad I clicked on this thread! This is like a real life Mexican Soap Opera! The “Becky with the good Hair” Telenovela!!

Can’t wait for season 2 to start! ;)

ilovehtownbb likes this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I was trying to find this thread yesterday. The violence!! I love it.

I had no idea Kwame had this much spice at the ready..

SPICY!!

Kwame finally snapped after everyone was able to use him for a laugh. Im glad that Kwame actually had good points to blast his enemies. Now people love him and are turning on Gilbert, Sjax and Matt Barnes. They have been getting away with a lot of stuff. It's time.

I love it.

Omihall23, Nook, KingCheetah and 3 others like this.
  14. PWR

PWR Member

Kwame Brown just became one of my favorite NBA players of all time today. If you saw all his clap-backs over the last 2 days, you know why. The level of pettiness was truly magnificent. That man hurt some feelings, lmao.

Kwame Brown is now a legend. What a time to be alive!

Omihall23, Emtenndo, JumpMan and 4 others like this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What did Kwame say that was not the truth.

How would you feel if people on a podcast where going in on you for the sake of entertainment and even Barnes said it was not right.

The pressure of a 19 year old big man picked by the GOAT and then him going at him like a grown man must have been overwhelming I think that the fact he went on to have a long career speaks volumes.

The fact that he went straight at Jackson and Arenas shows me a lot.

BamBam likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

They're on their own podcast cracking jokes about Kwame that everyone in the word has done for years. So what. Now kwame is in his feelings and has not been relevant since crying for attention a few days ago. I couldn't careless. Kwame sucked and thats on him. He can talk all he wants on IG live or whatever. It doesn't really matter. Barnes even said he DM'd him and kwame ignored it choosing to go on a crybaby rant that people are seeing. What a loser.

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

She chose *****, She chose :eek:

#19 jiggyfly, May 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 18, 2021
    Nook, BamBam and ferrari77 like this.
  20. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member