1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All star Saturday: Post game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by kaleidosky, Feb 13, 2010.

1. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

Ok guys...I know the whole pics or it didn't happen thing. Well damn, it was hard enough to make this happen much less get pics. My friend has a pic of me getting on the bus, and I'll get that up soon enough..

Post All star Saturday, we saw all these people exiting the arena. David Lee was about 2 feet away from me, as was Jay Z, and a few others.

Then I saw Bill Walton, Dominique, Scottie Quitten (yes I screamed Quitten out), Robert Horry, Deron Williams, and others get on the same bus. We were all just watching...and suddenly the bus was sitting and no one was at the entrance. My brother said go for it.. I said screw it.. and I hopped the barrier and waltzed confidently for the bus.

I made it on! I shook Dominique's hand, I thanked Rob Horry for the championships, and I said I hoped they all had fun that night. Also I randomly realized that Ron Harper was on the bus (and one of the few guys without a female accompanying him)

I WISH I had remembered that Scottie was on there so I could yell at him... but between drinking, being star-struck, and worrying about being caught, I got my ass off the bus and left at that point.

THEN..

Pau Gasol came out. He was near us, and I screamed "PAUUUU! YOUR BROTHER IS BETTER THAN YOU!! MARRRRRC GASOL!!!!"

Pau looked at me and asked me if I had been drinking (with words and some hand motions)... I motioned to him "just a little". He smiled as if to say "ah, that makes sense" and then got in his limo

I got in Pau's head enough for him to respond!

Pretty damn cool night!

If nothing else, pic to come of me entering the bus with all those guys

2. hjg877

hjg877 Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

better get in first.

[​IMG]

4. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

The obligatory no pic no proof post.

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

That sounds pretty cool but I have to imagine that Pau hears that comment about 10 times a day when he's not in Laker land.

6. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I am surprised Pau had a female within 10 feet of him.

7. Honey Bear

Just kidding Pau.

He knows he's the ****... he rightfully exudes a silent cockiness. I just wish he would have some common decency and shave. Beard isn't for everyone.

1 person likes this.
  8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Sam Cassell was apparently dating Ananda Lewis. If that's possible, Brooklyn Decker could date a baboon with an ass infestation.

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

:confused:

10. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Bang up job of security, Jerry.

11. hjg877

hjg877 Member

Only the All-Star Game is at Cowboys Stadium.

12. Honey Bear

Women who are defined and elevated by their beauty alone will always shy away from media stereotypes of what a hunk is. They look for quirky mannerisms and an inner innocence that appeals to teenybopper romantic fantasies, and validates the pedestal they've been put on. They feel they are one of the few who can understand and appreciate these men. See Heidi Klum, Adrianna Lima, etc. So Pau's looks don't really work against him with the upper echelon of women, whereas his inner confidence is likely to make them go crazy.

Although Ananda is a 4/10, tops.

13. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

yeah, whether or not it was Jerry Jones.. security was definitely a piece of crap for these guys. After about 30 minutes of terrible security, they finally got their crap together and got a few people out there controlling stuff

14. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Pau almost always has hot chicks with him. Saw him and his chick on Friday and she was smoking hot.

15. ferrari77

I know a girl who Sam dated when he was on the Clippers, (Let's just say she's not thrilled to tell folks who she dated but she says he was a real nice guy thats why she even agreed to roll with him). The chick was an 8/10 in my opinion so we know an ugly rich dude can always get chicks. Lil Wayne for example.

16. Honey Bear

Read post 12, I was being sarcastic.

17. ferrari77

Ah, my bad. I ain't gotz time for readings :) carefully.