1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ALL NBA DRAFT Pt. 2 CHAMPIONSHIP torque vs. ICanDunkOnYao

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by torque, Oct 5, 2011.

?

torque or ICanDunkOnYao?

Poll closed Oct 10, 2011.
  1. torque

93.8%
  2. ICanDunkOnYao

6.3%
  1. torque

torque Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's the final round of the All NBA Draft Part 2! For this draft we used a $75 million hard cap. Production estimates for each player are based on their 2010-2011 seasons. All players are considered to be healthy, but age, accumulation of injuries, or serious injuries are accounted for. So, for example, Greg Oden is to be considered healthy but his injury history is to be respected.

The championship game is between torque and ICanDunkOnYao:

torque
    PG Chris Paul / Goran Dragic / Jeff Teague
    SG Ray Allen / Tony Allen
    SF LeBron James / Trevor Ariza
    PF Anderson Varejao / Ryan Anderson / Troy Murphy
    C Andrew Bogut / Ben Wallace

vs.

ICanDunkOnYao
    John Wall / Kirk Hinrich / Von Wafer
    Kobe Bryant / DeMar DeRozan
    Caron Butler / Terrence Williams / Chase Budinger
    Blake Griffin / Brandon Bass
    DeAndre Jordan / Kendrick Perkins

2. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

IIRC, Both drafts have had butler in the championships.

I had to go with torque. I just don't see how ICDOY's team can defend his big 3. Hardly any scoring down low but there will be a ton of ORs with a combo of varejao and Bogut.

Although, I do still like ICDOY's team. There will be a lot highlight dunks and alley oops from his squad. John wall would be averaging 10+ assists.

3. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Who would've thought that a team with a Power Forward rotation of Anderson Varejao, Ryan Anderson, and Troy Murphy would dominate the competition all the way to the finals?

4. ICanDunkOnYao

ICanDunkOnYao Member

booo! and to think I traded my bench depth to torque for DeAndre Jordan!