1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All in the Family

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Jun 17, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I know and you are a lucky guy because if it. If we are measuring internet peens im more impressed with her then that you can dunk. Even more so if shes a texas gal..

I know thats why i came at you even though i like you. You are literally NOT trump and not part of the club. Ironic part is trump isnt either. I dare say wannabe since again your wife is hot. So its misguided. It breaks down even more when p***y grabber in chief is mocking the church and clergy. A guy like you could be a force and voice if a leader type and instead you want to be a nobody from the outside?
    You talk about "definition if craziness" being black people supporting democrats since they somehow don't care about black people and yet its not a secret the republican party only advocates for the 1% ( the real ones ) and has never given a sh*it about blacks or people like you. That's the part you domt get although you are from streets. Talk about definition of crazy when look at last 3 years of trump! You are now on this trump derangement and thats some rush limbaugh stuff you remind me of my neighbor leaned over on his shortwave thats getting evicted for no rent pay ..old guy foot missing from diabetes down trodden while they sh*it house his medical and trump constantly raw fu*cks him.

haha ok.
    will take your money so you dont feel like you left anything untried.

You are a biden voter... no fraud voting but we need your vote here more than washington. New rockets fan can probably get you to speak at the democrat meetups. You have something to say you have been led astray and jesus still loves you for that Let me know when you are around we can hang.. you can dunk on me 5' 11 while we flirt with your wife

RayRay10 and generalthade_03 like this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Lol. You did a front leg sweep on me and made me laugh at the same time, that’s hard to do. My wife is from Seattle born and raised, but we met in HTown, after 20 years in TX, she’s a Texan gal through and through, that’s why we’re still adjusting to life here in Washington state.

I’m not a Republican dude, never was, never will be. I’m a conservative first and foremost, I pick candidates based on their strengths and not parties, and that’s why I tried hard to get the people that’s always “vote blue no matter who” to see what they’re doing is harming them and their futures.

What happened with Trump is unique. I was not happy with Obama you know that, and I was not happy with the spineless Republicans that went along to get along and even afraid of their own shadows. I was not sold on Trump first, but after what I saw that he took on the establishment of both sides( the Republicans went at him much harder then the Dems), I started to come around and now he’s doing what he promised his supporters that he would do.

I know you will disagree with me on Trump and probably on most everything politically, but that’s ok, that’s what so great about America, we’re not the ChiCom, we have freedom of speech here, and everyone is entitled to his opinions .The sad part is lots of posters around here do not practice that and they tend to do circle jerk and pick on the low hanging fruits like the Trump supporters to pile on. I know when you hear what the Dems stand for in theory it sounds quite attractive but believe me, when you peeled of all those layers back, the pictures are completely different.

I always wish that we have more than 2 parties so we don’t have to choose between the lesser of the two. Anyway, I’m living my best life now and I have young people I mentor and I always feel hopeful about America. I know of no foreign enemies that can defeat us, but ultimately we will defeat ourselves. What goes up must come down. Rome had already showed us the way.

#43 generalthade_03, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    IBTL likes this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

"I'm Eric!"

Deckard, deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

thank you for your reply.

Im actually pretty close to you on most things. I agree we can disagree and I appreciate us being able to do it respectfully. Thank you for that. Some here dont deserve that ..you do.

I think youve painted yourself in some strange corner with trump and its ok to change your mind. Come to biden you know its the right move you are right there. grin.

Im not gung ho about biden but this situation cannot continue.
    As a mentor.. the democrat party needs people like you and yet you are very willing to do the bidding? I dont get what you owe trump? Its kinda weird but im weird and like feet too.
    I dont owe biden either but at this point there isnt much i wouldn't vote for besides trump. The bar has been so lowered and upstanding guys like you with nothing to gain seem to put the most out there like you do.like the neighbors seeing your trump sign it will take a while for them to come around on you. Maybe thats ok or your goal. I dont think you are getting paid for it so its really quite interesting. I like it almost as much as I like her. * wink wink **

Trump is all about xi you know this...and I do like how trump talks crap about germany not paying... and financial ..and biden would do right to carry that one component.

Look biden might be a living placeholder but if you think trump is ok and this is all ok I ask you to share some of that pnw salmon creek big bud ..im getting contact high

RayRay10 and generalthade_03 like this.
  6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Early bird gets the worm. Beat the other offspring to the post. Enjoy the worm Eric, but Daddy will still give the Golden apple to his little princess.

LOL

7. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

That last picture “Children of the corn” gives me the heebee-jeebees. Like how the little kids feel standing close to Biden.

http://fmobserver.com/haunted-corn-maze-hiring-20-children-of-the-corn/

8. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Deckard, RayRay10 and CometsWin like this.
  9. Senator

Senator Member

What's the point? Politics attacks degenerates and you guys vote them in. Look no further than Biden's family... when a smart woman like Elizabeth Warren takes stage, you get intimidated and run for the covers. The problem isn't everyone else deb, it's you.

10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Yeah, I am part of the problem for sure. I voted for that pig thinking maybe, just maybe he just might be better than Hillary. What a mistake, and I own up to it. But, I won't make that mistake twice. Hopefully, there are many more like me who won't make that mistake twice. Unfortunately, too many have died and too many more will die with his no mask less testing, economy first mentality.

#50 deb4rockets, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  11. NewRoxFan

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

14. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

It is absolutely hilarious that the Trumps are going after Biden about not having press conferences as a presidential candidate...when Trump, AS PRESIDENT, went over 300+ days without a press briefing...that only ended because of COVID-19.

It's also sad because they know that there only "play" going forward is to try and tear Biden enough that people won't go vote for him. They have no substance behind their own efforts because they are empty-soulless goons.

deb4rockets and mdrowe00 like this.
  15. NewRoxFan

16. NewRoxFan

In the mean time, the book has gotten way more attention due to trump's having a fit about it...

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I love that last question.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

And now... I am more interested in reading mary trump's book... I suspect mary appreciates donald trump's promotion of her book.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. NewRoxFan

... or, following what worked best for ivanka (and jared, and donald junior, and eric), being related to the president and letting him oggle and touch them once in a while...

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.