1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All in the Family

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Jun 17, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

#21 deb4rockets, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    Deckard, Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I voted for Trump because despite the misogyny, blatant racism, classlessness, dementia, and numerous open lawsuits, his children turned out fine!

**** that nasty b**** for calling me a deployable!

mdrowe00 and RayRay10 like this.
  3. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Doing Daddy's dirty work this morning. More allowance for Eric. Reposting Daddy's tweet before twitter labels it too. Early bird gets the worm.

Their followers are so gullible and stupid. The kind of followers Jim Jones fed his Kool-Aid.

Blatz and RayRay10 like this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

If that were true, why does the right continue to bring up his past as some sort of justification for what happened? The outrage is not equally distributed on both sides and I think you know this. Maybe you are...but even posters in here have proven they're not.

No one is baiting trumpybear into using the military against his own citizens. Even the military isn't thrilled with the idea. That's trumpybear and trumpybear alone...and probably that little shi* Stephen Miller.

Deckard, RayRay10 and mdrowe00 like this.
  6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

7. generalthade_03

Do you think if Biden keeps wearing masks like that, will he last until November?

8. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I disagree that there isn't a game of chicken going on re: using the military. It's the local government's responsibility to keep their citizens safe and their property safe. They pay local taxes for protection by the police force. When the mayor instructs the police chief to stand down and the governor refuses to instruct the Nat. Guard to restore order OR protect property, then it falls on the Fed. Government to step in and provide the security. They purposely let it go and let it get out of hand. If they can bait Trump into federalizing the guard and restoring order, they can claim Trump installed martial law or some other BS.

It's complete bull **** the way they politicized this at the expense of their citizen's property and safety. The Dems know how to fight dirty. I gotta give them credit for that. And it's working because very few republican senators and house members are actually speaking out on this because it's too much of a hot topic and they have no spine.

No citizen wants the military to step in. The right, definitely doesn't want that regardless of Trump's posturing. But Dem. leaders do. It helps with the election.

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

That's a load of bulls*** and you know it. The Democratic leaders do not want the military to step in on citizens. The only voices you hear calling for it are coming from the right. Show me one person from the left that is for it. I'll wait. We can find plenty of them from the right...

Just in case you forgot, Tom Cotton is a republican.

Deckard, RayRay10 and Invisible Fan like this.
  10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Haha, joke will be on you come November. You are in the minority of Trump lovers now.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. generalthade_03

So since I’m officially a minority now, do I get any special treatment?

12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

haha where you been? the only minority that gets any special treatment is the 1% bailout welfare takers

new flash * that AINT you my friend *

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

That depends on how rich you are, or how you can make Trump richer. If you are in that minority of Americans you got a whole lot richer during Trump's presidency.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You can't blame the Dems if the Senators from "your side" won't speak out.

Lack of leadership they don't have...but why aren't they accountable for it?

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Lol thats the thing that makes me feel bad for guys like general. Good life hot wife decent coin but they are always on the outside looking in to the 1% country club.

they want in so bad they * think * they are part of that select group when reality shows they have always suckled an empty trickle down that THEY think they made it. Its laughable.

The real boys in 1% CLOWN at it and appreciate guys like him doing their bidding.

dmoneybangbang, jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Kinda like how the Beverly Hillbillies were portrayed. Wealthy, but snubbed upon by the pedigree rich. Those inbreds got lucky striking oil and have no class. They wouldn't even know which fork to use at our dinner table. Hmmmm, bet I could get them to invest in my Ponzi scheme.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Of course the left isn't going to call for it. That's the point.

18. generalthade_03

Thank you for thinking so highly of me. Lol
    You’re right, they turned down my application for the most exclusive country club year after year. What do you think I should do when I get in?

I can play the Beverly Hillbillies theme on my banjo, do I get extra credit for that?

#38 generalthade_03, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  19. generalthade_03

Lol. Thanks for the hot wife part, I married late but I made sure I got a keeper. I’m more streets than you know bro. If you know me, I’m not like that at all. I’ve been growing my coin over the years by putting in an enormous amounts of work and I got really blessed with my orthotic inventions that paid off handsomely. I’m only a steward of what God has blessed me with, and I’m practicing good stewardship by giving my coin away.

The funny thing is the more I give, the more it comes back to me. You and I have TX ties, if we were to meet let’s say when I’m back to TX at my lake Conroe house, and you need a hundred buck, I would not hesitate to bless you with it.

#39 generalthade_03, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    IBTL likes this.
  20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Hopefully this one spawns a few less spinoffs. Have you noticed every boomer-aged co-worker who ever told you their father was "Archie Bunker" in real life ends up being Joseph Goebbels on Facebook?

RayRay10 likes this.