1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Academy Sports gift card trade?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by SirCharlesFan, Jan 12, 2005.

1. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

I recently got a replica Tracy McGrady jersey for Christmas, but I don't wear the screen print replicas so I went to the closest Academy and traded it for a gift card. The Academy here doesn't sell Houston Rockets stuff, so I thought I'd maybe see if anyone here wanted to trade me any random Houston Rockets gear for the card. The GC is worth 42.99. I'd be willing to trade for anything NOT from the dildo era. I don't have anything particular in mind, but I like posters, hats, jerseys, etc.

2. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

I have a couple of Rockets jerseys that I could trade. What size jersey do you wear?

3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I have one of the Rockets football jersey with 1 on it, got it from The Hubcap (TC). What size do you wear?

4. SirCharlesFan

I am interested in the jerseys, I would take a large. I am interested in the football jersey especially. Other than T-Mac or maybe some retro jersey, I'm not interested. I only want Swingman basketball jerseys.

5. GRENDEL

I will look tonite when I get home and see what size it is.

6. GRENDEL

SirCharlesFan, it's a Large

7. SirCharlesFan

Grendal, are there any pics of the jersey online?

8. GRENDEL

Can't find one, we bought it from the Rockets shop at the Toyota center last year, it's kind of like those Mavs. Football jerseys expect in the rockets away color scheme.

9. GRENDEL

SirCharlesFan, I'm going to be in Houston tomorrow for the Spurs game, I can bring jersey along if you like, I'll be staying near the Galleria