1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Aaron Brooks watch

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by H-TOWNSFINEST, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

Making this thread to follow AB.

He will always be one of my favorite Rockets.

So far in his Nuggets debut, with 7:00 left in the second quarter, AB has scored 9 points on 4-4 shooting with a block and an assist.

It makes me happy to see him already getting a lot of playing time. He deserves it. Will always have a place in my heart for the dude and wish him nothing but the best.

2. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

Delete thread.. someone beat me to it. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.