1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

AAAAfrican-Americans will vote Trump because...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I just don't understand how this guy has a political team and yet continues to post with so little restraint. Its so embarrassing to even be caught supporting someone so stupid.

4. Carl Herrera

This is not a very good effort at scoring political points. The only people he score with are the ones already watching Hannity and reading Breitbart.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

How did this guy make it to the finals?

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Well he got a lot heat for saying blacks can't walk down the street without getting shot. It's a little over exaggerated but still it proves his point that inner cities are like a zoo and we need law and order.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

At least spell the dude's name right...

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Trump could've gotten 90% of the black vote.....if he had run as a Democrat. A Lincon-MLK-Jesus hybrid couldn't get even 40% of the black vote as a Republican. It's kind of funny that Trump seems to think he'll get even 10%.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I disagree with this post. I find it disrespectful.

10. Carl Herrera

Lincoln has a new hybrid out?

11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

You'd almost think it's a fake account, it's such a stupid remark.

What's also horrific is the myriad dips**t responses to it, many of them having nothing to do with the "news" in the original tweet. You even get a woman screeching about KKK-loving Hillary (or have my eyes not adjusted to the new day yet and I'm hallucinating?)

Plus all the others there whose minds are made up that Hillary Clinton's middle name is Benghazi.

You want to lose faith in humanity, read people's comments on Twitter or the Internet. Just a lot of stupid people in the world.

For example, bobbythegreat and his comment about Trump could have got 90% of the African American vote. Smgdmfh.

12. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

about 25% of this country are a**holes.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

In what way?

14. xcrunner51

Does it really "prove" his point? Or is it just anecdotal evidence?

Basically he's been trying to say people will be safer if he's elected president. Fine. He can claim that til his orange shade turns blue.

But if he thinks he can increase the safety of black people without even addressing that community's lack of faith in the institutions of law, order and safety, he's delusional.

1 person likes this.
  15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

What have the Democrats ever done to stop violence in the inner cities? Will Hillary do anything about? Has she even spoken out against it?

16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

To stop violence in inner cities Democrats have advocated more investment in education so that people from inner cities have options and hope to get the education and experience that will help to prevent people getting caught up in violence.

Democrats have worked to try and end housing discrimination so that minorities from inner cities would be able to move into places that would help them get away from the violence.

Democrats have worked to try and end discriminatory loan practices from banks so that minorities can buy and own homes.

Democrats have worked to try and end discriminatory hiring practices so that minorities from inner cities can get jobs that pay enough to interrupt potential violent life styles.

Democrats have worked to try and end systemic and predatory practices in the judicial system to help families stay together and not break up the family.

Democrats have worked to try and make healthcare and contraception to available to women in order to prevent pregnancies and give people in need more options to continue their education, career advancement etc.

There's actually a lot more, but that's enough to chew on. Of course much of these efforts have been hampered and opposed by Republicans.

1 person likes this.
  17. xcrunner51

"The" Crime Bill was written by Joe Biden and signed into law by Bill Clinton.

Honestly, I don't know Hillary's policies on the issue well enough, nor do I know if she's spoken out on it.

I do know Donald Trump's policies and speeches well enough to say that while he has spoken out on it several times, he has not offered up anything more than saying we need more law and order/we need more cops. No mention of how it'll be funded, how many more cops will be needed, etc...

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

But, what have they done besides all that. I bet they didn't offer to raise all boats, or have tax cuts trickle down, or point out discrimination no longer exists so all is now good?

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's ridiculous to think black people will vote democrat no matter what. You're saying black people can't be counted on to look at a candidate's policies/views and make an informed decision.

It's insulting.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well....I mean, it's just what happens. It's the most party loyal voting bloc, you might find that insulting, but well....so long as it's true, and it is, I'm not sure why you'd feel that way.