1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A thank you to Clutch

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tim562, Feb 24, 2011.

1. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Just wanted to send you a shout out. I remember being on here when I was first introduced to Clutchfans and you had to be a contributing member to view the site during high volume times like now during the trading deadline. I could be wrong, but high volume back then was like 800 people. I was just on the front page and saw that there was 700+ members on here and 1,100+ guests. WOW, I don't know how much you spend to upgrade the servers directly out of your pocket but I just wanted to say thanks for letting that many guests and members view at the same time. This site has really grown and has just gotten better for all us Rockets fans over the years. I know your really busy and don't know how you keep this site so awesome. Thanks Clutch!!!

2 people like this.
  2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I have a picture in my head of Clutch crawling under the server with an oil can. ;-)-

Seriously, kudos deserved for the servers being able to handle this. :cool:

3. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

My head has been spinning checking for the latest updates and keeping up with the talk in the threads. Clutch is doing this + babysitting the forum.. definitely deserves a nice steak dinner tonight!

4. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

He is the man. Best website on the internet imo and it's always running smooth. Kudos!

5. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

Great website. I can find breaking news on here before anywhere else. Keep up the great work. Heres to the American Gentleman Clutch

[​IMG]

(This is the website during high traffic times)

6. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I live on clutchfans, seriously, I've been told I need professional help because of it. :p

Thank you sincerely, for the site and all the work you put in running it.