1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Story Clutch & All BBS Posters Should Read

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketMan Tex, Oct 25, 2000.

Tags:
  1. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

"...the bigger problem was that he wasn't having fun anymore."

Amen. That is one of the reasons I did not join Rivals.

However, when a certain fraud, who has never had anything whatsoever to do with your website, claims your domain name as his own and then deceives a multi-million dollar sports network into thinking it is the real site, I could see where some might think "Clutch" joined them.

I wonder how much "fun" it is to witness a 95% drop in traffic and still straight-faced scream lies at Rivals' officials that he is or had any affiliation whatsoever with the original "Clutch City" site. I wouldn't know.

Looking back, I am so happy how things turned out. clutchcity.net is the real deal... and it's here to stay.

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET

3. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Amen to that, brother. I'm damn glad you didn't join Rivals.com either. Joining them is similar to setting your hair on fire to get rid of your dandruff! [​IMG]

------------------
    I am the b*stard son of LHutz.

Huh?

Right!

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I cringe at the thought I would have joined
    a few months later than i did and been on
    Rivals.

IT was kinda . . .dry.
    They have some Comets stuff when the season
    was going. . [I was ravenous for all things