1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Scorned Lover, Glue And A Naked Man

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Invisible Fan, Nov 3, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Worse Than Nair...

WESTMORELAND COUNTY, Pa. -- Gail O'Toole was convicted of simple assault and sentenced to six months probation for acts she committed against her ex-lover.

On Wednesday, the civil suit went to court, where O'Toole's ex-boyfriend claimed her "outrageous" and "inhumane" acts are worth thousands in damages.

Ken Slaby said he was in love with O'Toole five years ago.

He even admitted he was devastated when O'Toole broke it off.

So, when O'Toole invited him over to her Murrysville home to rekindle a friendship, he said he agreed.

Slaby said O'Toole even went to his house in Pittsburgh to pick him up.

But according to Slaby, the night took a turn when O'Toole got angry about Slaby's new love.

Slaby said O'Toole waited until he fell asleep and glued his penis to his stomach, glued his testicle to his leg and glued the cheeks of his buttocks together.

Then came the nail polish.

Slaby claimed O'Toole dumped it all over his head.

When he woke up, Slaby said O'Toole threw him out.

He didn't have a car, so he was forced to walk one mile down Route 22 to call 911 and Murrysville police, Slaby said.

When asked if in his 23 years as a police officer he had seen anything like this, Patrolman Joseph Malone of the Murrysville Police Department said, "No, I can't say I have."

At the hospital, oils did little to remove the glue. Nurses actually had to peel it off.

Slaby underwent treatment from a dermatologist several times afterward.

O'Toole's attorney said this was part of routine sexual activity between the couple -- acts that he agreed to -- incidents that should have stayed in the bedroom.

But Slaby said O'Toole told him she planned the acts since the break up. According to Slaby, O'Toole came up with script and followed it to the letter because she was angry that he had moved on.

Slaby said his injuries included severe burning on parts of his body, impingement of normal bodily functions and discoloration of his hair.

The 10 men and two women on the jury can award Slaby $30,000 or more.

Their decision is expected late on Thursday.

Copyright 2005 by ThePittsburghChannel. All rights reserved.

Video from newspage

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

What happened to the other one?

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

How can you walk for one mile with " penis [glued]to his stomach, glued his testicle to his leg and glued the cheeks of his buttocks together" ?

He must have crawled there. That would explain the asphalt burn marks.

4. Isabel

Isabel Member

What is with all these misuses of Superglue lately?

Meanwhile, has this woman been in the bathrooms of any Home Depots by any chance?

5. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

He's actually pretty lucky. Sounds like he won't have any lasting effects. Considering what happened to John Wayne Bobbit I guess it could have been worse.

6. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

when I saw glue.. i was thinking this was probably about the guy at home depot who got glued to the toilet seat somehow...

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Ouch...Why the drama...Just move on...Oh wait, its a woman so there has to be some drama...

8. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

I hope he gets awarded all of the 30,000 dollars. Scary to think someone could do this to another human being and only get sentenced to six months probation...not really enough of a deterrent to stop it from happening again (that's why I hope he gets the money).

I somehow am led to believe that if a guy did something like this to a girl it would be a lot different?

9. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

Damn, that sucks. I hope in the time he got everything detatched that he didn't have to take a piss or crap.

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Sounds like he was a cheating b*stard who got what he deserved. :D

just kidding

11. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

10 Men and 2 Women on the jury .. I don't think the lady's lawyer did a very good job picking a jury.

12. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn for Sega.