1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A question about NBA League Pass Broadband

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by azoghbi, Nov 9, 2007.

Tags:
  1. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

Hey guys, I know this is kind of off topic but I had a quick question about League Pass Broadband. I was wondering what the rules are for logging on from multiple locations simultaneously onto a league pass account were. Me and four of my buddies split the cost of league pass and were sharing an account. It worked for about a week just fine but last night when I tried to watch the Rockets game, it prompted me for the Comcast account number which I entered, but it did not accept it. My friends who have the actual TV league pass said it was working just fine, but the same account online stopped working. I was wondering if they will terminate your online account if they see action from several different IP's or something...

If anyone has any experience with this, has used multiple IP's successfully, or knows anything about why this happened/what to do please help!!!

MUCH appreciated, thanks guys. I need to watch my rockets...

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

It's Craptastic!

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

i wouldnt be surprised if they did do that. I would imagine they would allow different ips since someone who has an account could be logging in from home,work friends house etc. But if you guys were all logging in at the same time watching the game that is a sure fire red flag for the LP Broadband IT guys to terminate the broadband account. I am sure its probably written in the legal mumbo jumbo of the broadband account info.

different IPs at different times i dont see it being an issues, different IPs at the same time most definitely

4. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

i dont think the problem is with multiple IPs, it's with SIMULTANEOUS usage from the same account.

5. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

I don't know about that. I did it all last season and it was fine. Unless they recently changed something.

Why aren't one of you guys using your television?

6. awo86

awo86 Rookie

same thing happened to me. and we weren't even using the online part so much. my sugestion is 2 ppl sharing the online part at the same time AT MOST.

gd luck!

7. RakuMon

RakuMon Member

Yeah, I shared the online account with my cousin and we didn't have any problems. Although, I rarely used the internet to watch games (since I had LP for my TV) and he watched all his games online.