1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Message to The Rockets and Daryl Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Nov 17, 2012.

1. youngshev03

youngshev03 Member

LMAO! Yeah, everyone is racist. You dudes are hilarious.

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

This might be the worst thread ever made. Congratulations. I agree that Morey made a mistake by picking up Lin. Not because of Lin the person or player, but because of his fans.

1 person likes this.
  3. Postcall

Postcall Member

Your right the Toyoto Center does not need the fans. Pathetic.

4. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

LOL entertraining reply...and the truth!

5. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

Hopefully your last. Your brand of racism is as bad as any other.

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Yes the tc needs fans to fill the seats but when half of the people there are there for the wrong reasons it kind of makes it feel cheap. Winning should be the most important goal. Not just the glorification of one player.

7. thedude077

thedude077 Member

We need Stan Van Gundy.

8. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

we need somebody who knows how to use the Jeremy Lin and the rotations

9. Pringles

Pringles Member

[​IMG]

10. HOU_ROCKETS1

HOU_ROCKETS1 Member

11. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Answer this...what was the Rocket's preseason record when Lin was playing? He was not shooting well, but they were winning more than the current 50% as of now. But I do agree with you that Lin needs to be more assertive with authority...stop being passive.

12. conquistador#11

race has nothing to do with it. Asik is a turkey!:p

what you should have tweeted maury should have been a tweet from maury a couple of seasons ago, on how overrated hero ball was and it's low efficiency % even by the league's best heroes.

13. muas2010

muas2010 Member

It's only cheap when you spend $25 million on a guy, the guy was having a great game, but in the end was just relaxing on the bench. That makes it dirt cheap for half of those fans to be there.

14. samylee1978

samylee1978 Member

Racist lol wow this is the dumbest thing i have ever read on this website

15. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

I would rather you not post around here anymore.

16. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

can we start banning posters?

17. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

only racist consider race. if you feel angry, go play on the freeway. i hear it's very...relaxing.

18. myjohnlai

myjohnlai Member

What is the duty of coaches?

The Houston Rockets coaching staff is supposed to fine tune the players performance and help players give their best performance. The players have done a good job the month before. Then the coaches start benching players at will and soon all the players are out of sync.

It is not fair to blame any players at all. None of them get back the kind of performance they can do. The have done an admirable job a month before. But the stupid coaches start pushing the players only to outrun everybody and before long everyone was so tired including James Harden. The simple game planning of the Houston rockets coaches have led the team from success to doom.

The team have proved to all the fans what they can do and win but the coaches want them to do otherwise. Now, their plan fell through. Common on guys. Finger pointing to anyone of the players is simply not fair. It's the coaches who brought them out of sync. Now they couldn't fix the problem they have created in the first place.

Isn't it clear whose fault is it? Do you think James Harden having a good time? Do you think he enjoy the game plan that the coaches have got them into?

Come on! These coaches simply want Harden to be an All-Star at all cost. At the end, the team suffer as a whole. The games are no longer exciting to watch.

It is the coaches' fault and their game plan simply don't work. They couldn't come up with a better one and start putting the blames on the players who have all been working so hard to keep up with the coaches damn plans.:p

19. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I have to say....this is quite possibly the funniest post I've seen on Clutchfans. You ACTUALLY tried to act proud of this! I can't stop laughing!

Repped purely for the comedy.

20. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Yea sure, it makes great sense to pay someone 8mil a year so you can be racist to him.

I'd take that job for 4 mil just so you know.