1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A little confused...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by slcrocket, Aug 16, 2000.

Tags:
  1. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

I'm just a little confused about Portland. If they pick up Shawn Kemp, as I keep hearing they will, how are they going to balance the 4? I find it hard to believe that either Wallace or Kemp would take a big cut in minutes. Are they going to attempt to put one of these guys at the 3? at the 5?
    I know this is just wishful thinking, but is there any chance for the Rocks to pick either one up? I can't think of any way that is fair to Portland without touching Francis, Shandon, or Cat. Little help?

------------------
    Jazzkiller

2. RENDIGGLER3:20

I think Portland was planning on playing Wallace at center when Sabonis retires,but in any case i would love to have Rasheed but i think its just what you said wishful thinking.

------------------

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Hey at one point Kemp was at 325 or something. If he still is that fat, he sure as hell can try to play center and guard the Big Dope.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Posting in stupid threads is not FUN!
    2. Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Stupid BBS names are not FUN!
    4. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Vote for the Rockets & Have FUN or be Assimilated.