1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A fan fm Chinese , share u our thoughts

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by inowsingle, Mar 8, 2012.

1. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

Hi, guys , I am fm china shanghai. Always catch rockets infomatiion fm this forum and many Chinese fans read here like me . It’s great and we all like clutchfans. Last time I read a post , that friend wonder if rockets still the NO.1 NBA team in China , I can convince u “YES, YES,YES ” . We hv a famous sports forum “Hoopchina” just like ur Realgm, and rockets forum is always the biggest one in NBA forum . Every time before NBA all star game , we vote for rockets player  . Yao, SF3, Tmac, and this time Lowry . Again, Houston Rockets is still and always our favourest team in NBA , it will never change .

Rencently, I nearly read Clutchfans several times a day though my job is very busy. As I do hope rockets can make some big move . Considerding only 8 days left , I open this new post to share u what our Chinese rockets fans think and hope we can get ur response. I summary my personal points first.

1.Rockets need make clear their target for this season asap. Playoff or high lotto pick

2.Rockets need be more tough , as this team is too soft now. Martin, budinger, scola, hill

3.I totally agree what feign said “ rockets is looking for a all-star lever player whatever his position is” . Rockets is really really need a player who can finish the game . Believe all of us hv seen enough rockets suck in the fourth quarter or even last minutes, last seconds

4.Now , acoording to the rumor “76er hv some interest in martin and ok for a Turner package” , I pray we can make a deal with 76er, “martin + scola+ hill “ trade “Turner+ Brand+ Vucevic” . Both Turner and Vucevic hv high potential especially if Turner can improve his shoots . But I know 76er is unwilling to give up Vucevic

5.In morey we trust, but this year morey disappoint me a little. We can pick up Kawhi Leonard , Vucevic, Iman Shumpert, Nolan Smith , Faried (very good boy), Marshon Brooks etc. , but we didn’t , we picked up two guys who just can’t contribute themselves in this fxxxing key time . Anyway we still hv chance to edge in playoff but first round out

5 people like this.
  2. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Keep rooting, things will come our way. In my lifetime, and I'm getting old!

3. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing. Good to know the Rockets still have a large Chinese fanbase. :)

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yay.... great vibe.......xiexie!

5. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

y, i believe rockets will be the champion soon . And u will not get old if u hv a deam :) best wishes

6. zigzag

zigzag Member

Lol,bro.Hoopchina waits for your coming back.
    Your post has been locked and you're not going to write a new thread?
    It was convenient to catch information in that post.Pity.

7. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

it's my pleasure . not large but the NO.1 :)

8. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

u're welcome, just tell morey get us a champion asap :)

9. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

inowsingle, keep supporting the Rockets! Love the China-Houston connection! Couldn't agree with you more about the Rockets "picking a strategy". This trade deadline is probably the most important one we've had in a long time.

10. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

wow awesome post...

11. inowsingle

inowsingle Member

thx , i will and we all will :) don't think this trade deadline can change us a lot, maybe our chance is in this summer, anyway , best wishes to rockets and u.

good night ,all

12. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

13. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Great to hear we have a good fan base over there still and not all have jumped on the knicks bandwagon ;)

We need to make a trade a.s.a.p before we are 4-5 games out of the playoffs. Our team is playing as if they do not care to play until the dead line is over because if they are not here, they could care less. It is a shame that people who play professional sports take trades and etc so seriously. They should understand that being a professional athlete, trades come with the job.

14. Houston288South

Thanks for sharing! It's awesome to know you guys are still watching a lot in China. Great post. Tell all the Rockets fans there we said "hello"

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Thanks for the love from China. Nice to know you guys still support us. And not one mention about losing out on Lin. Now that's a rockets fan!

16. Classic

Classic Member

Pick a strategy. Absolutely. Morey said though that the Stern ****-block put us back 3 years. We can see that this team needs a star and another borderline allstar to compliment Lowry. Woulda-coulda-shoulda. Good to know China still sticking with the team.

17. mic

mic Contributing Member

I'm touched.

18. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

soon=10 years

19. zigzag

zigzag Member

[​IMG]
    3276 Posts a day,only less than Lakers(Kobe)and Nicks(Linsanity).
    We ,those who still love Rockets even though Yao has retired, can't fall in love with another Team in life time I guess.:grin:
    Sorry for my poor English.Lerning German right now:rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  20. Jontro

Jontro Member

OP, out of curiosity... did you sign up after breaking up with a girlfriend? It happens to the best of us.

No worries, man. But learning German isn't going to help your English :)