1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A cry down memory lane

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Realjad, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vch5t5wnwug&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vch5t5wnwug&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

I know there's other threads out there but this is a message board and I just need my own thread to cry my ways out.

The past few years we didn't accomplish anything more then a first round exit but can any of you deny that those years weren't worth it? I had so much fun watching those JVG teams, maybe the tempo was slow and when I saw things occur over and over again I'd get frustrated but the point is, watching those teams I had fun, year in and year out I enjoyed my time that season... and thats what basketball is about, having a good time/entertainment

we all want to win, and if you look at the facts just about every-team that eliminated us in the first round did end up going to the wcf's.. but hey I can take losing as long as I can look back having good memories and having a good time knowing we tried our best.

This team just isn't fun, even when we were winning at the beginning each win was ugly and wasn't enjoyable.

all I know is life goes on but I had a lot of fun watching our championship team and then there was that long droubt of things like scotty quitten and so fourth it was more meh.. then jvg came in and I had a lot of fun watching that team.. maybe im just saying heres to not having another long drought of meh un-fun basketball in our future.. I will admit the francis era with cat was fun too though

That series under JVG in the francis/cat/yao era when we played the lakers, who can forget that pick Yao made on payton????? We might have lost to a shaq/kobe combo but everygame in that series was fun to see

JVG brang a lot of fun back to our team that I didn't take notice too, so what if we didn't get by the 1st round hump

#1 Realjad, Dec 20, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2007