1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

5 on 8 basketball

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketOrg, May 26, 2018.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

NBA and silver wanted a game 7

Can't have the media darlings warriors elinated at home to a team without the hall of fame PG

2. bro2044

bro2044 Member

THIS!!!

Tfor3 likes this.
  3. Mr. Space City

you know it's bad when even nba twitter is on rockets fans side when it comes to how shitty the officiating was and they HATE the rockets.

would love to see the warriors EARN a ****ing game once in a while, 4 ****ing all-stars at HOME and they still needed help.

rockets were getting in their ass in that first half and they turned up the fukkery in that 3rd quarter.

durant getting the most p***y ass touch fouls i've ever seen while harden and gordon get ****ing hacked every time they go to the basket.

****ing ridiculous.

if the refs screw us over for game 7 i'm done with the nba unless we get lebron.

4. Mr. Space City

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this league is a fuking joke.

6. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

Durant and Curry get the calls every time even when they are not touched and Harden and Gordon get mugged and nothing gets called. Its impossible to stay upbeat and aggressive after all that BS.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Nick Young fouled Harden three times in the same possession. No call.

8. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Foster, Brothers, and Mauer should NEVER be allowed to ref a Rockets game again. The team will never protest it to the level to make it happen after you saw what happened with that Clippers game being replayed. NBA quashed it and too much money is involved.

9. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Came very close to pulling my hair out durring the game, harden was being hit left and right when he was going to the basket, still remember when he went to the basket halfway through the 3rd and he got fouled hard with no call, at the point i knew it was already over.

10. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Its all about the Tv money my friend. To me the rox are going to win Game 7 book it. Besides know one wants to see goldenstate they habe already lost their heir of invincibility. The Rox have been the first team to make them play a style they were not comfortable with. The Rox have them and at home they will get those calls. Not worried a lick

Tfor3 and Lawlruschang like this.
  11. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Yeah that would not be a good look. They need Durant to stay

12. RyanB

RyanB Member

This is a horror movie

13. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

This is the first time I saw such horrible one sided officiating in person at a game.

I had a great view of the mess in Section 218 (on the side the Rockets had offensive possessions the second half). The game was really badly called. If I wasn't there in person watching it I probably wouldn't have believed it either. But it was so awful I really can't stop talking or thinking about it. What a joke of a game.

bro2044, Crashlanded19, Tfor3 and 3 others like this.
  14. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

Maybe we get the home cooking come Monday just like the Warriors did tonight.

Tfor3 likes this.
  15. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

LMAO

Tfor3 likes this.
  16. JW86

JW86 Member

I think this really might be the year I stop watching the NBA, even if we win Game 7. Should you really continue to support watching something that is corrupted like this? I'm torn, because I have always loved us overcoming the one-sided officiating, but at some point enough is enough. When it's a regular season game or just a first round series game, but this is the WCF! You'd expect the refs to be at their best. I don't even want to win like that, though with the Warriors I couldn't care less since they've been protected. The funny thing is how they have us hating the Warriors partly because of how THEY decide to help them. Crazy how this works. Anyone who feels the same and could help with the thought process?

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Pretty much sums it all up.

18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Yeah, 3 yrs from now we will suck and Harden will go to the lakers to team up with Anthony Davis and Antetokounmpo and win 2 titles. 7 yrs after that, Rockets will be a serious team and make WCF runs but guess what - I will be a bandwagon fan who won't watch until we're up 3-2 in NBA finals and I might DVR it.

*** this league.

Rigged as Motherfkrs.

They just can't have anyone ruin their Dynasty-wannabes unless it's fukn Lebron.

*** u Adam fukn Silver. You're just as worthless as that other fukn clown - Stern.

Jontro likes this.
  19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

#59 CometsWin, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    bro2044 and Boney Garcia like this.
  20. JW86

JW86 Member

Brothers for Game 7 might not be the worst since he favours the home team too. He would be torn.