1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

5 Greatest Shots in Rockets History

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 23, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I own you dude, you just keep replying

2. bacliff

bacliff Member

Agree. I remember when he made that shot I fell to the ground just as he did screaming because I knew we won our first chip. I got up off the floor and went to get the tequila and we did our shots. Nothing can feel better than finally winning that 1st chip after coming so close before and always failing. I can watch that shot still and remember that moment in time.

macho GRANDE and Hakeemtheking like this.
  3. alethios

alethios Member

My good friend, at the time, was a Lakers fan and we watched the series together. He didn't talk to me for days after that.

4. bacliff

bacliff Member

I remember that Hakeem had gotten tossed out of the game and I was pissed because I expected us to lose but Sampson came in and won the game for us. Lakers at that time were a true superteam. They didn't just have a big 3 but a big 5 and more stars that came off the bench. Beating them was so satisfying and I remember that it shocked the league so much they stopped having a best of 5 and went to a best of 7 series only.

Easy likes this.
  5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

LOL ... You honestly can't help yourself from looking foolish!! :D

YOU called me out homie!!!
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...n-rockets-history.271313/page-3#post-12277366

AND you keep using my own verbiage to respond back to me!!! I OWN YOU!!! :cool:

Seriously, this is my last response to you. I’m not going to put you on ignore, because you occasionally make me laugh! I know you'll respond to my post with some sort of crazy retort because you simply can't help yourself, but really bro stop with your compulsive nonsense, it really doesn't help your cause...

Nighty , night .... sleep tight!!

Sorry for derailing your thread Clutch!!!

Go Rockets!!!

#65 BamBam, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    alethios, Easy and don grahamleone like this.
  6. bj3175

bj3175 Member

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

bacliff likes this.
  7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You need to know the greatest shots in nba history and learn that players and tv announcing are completely different

I thank you for bumping my threads though

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

All things considered. What is up with the "AND NO I'M NOT MAKING A 69 JOKE!"

lol what the hell

9. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

I'm embarrassed cause I know and remember every shot in Clutch's list, except Maxwell's 3 pointer. o_O

10. bro2044

bro2044 Member

It was a great shot, and will be forever remembered, BUT.... we were already up more than a possession, and could have still won the game with or without it. That's why I think other shots are better. Max's reaction after it made it twice as memorable too, heh. Good times.