1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(5-0) UTSA @ Rice... Calling out little tex

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by David Stern, Oct 13, 2012.

1. David Stern

David Stern Member

Where you at brah? The roadrunners going to keep the national championship dream alive by stomping out rice in their house. I'll be there. I'd love to meet little tex in person.

2. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Should be an interesting game. Rice sucks but they're by far the best team UTSA has played so far. South Alabama and NM St. are two of the 5 worst teams in the country and UTSA's other wins have been against FCS, DII, and NAIA teams. A win over Rice wouldn't be THAT impressive, but it'd be more impressive than any of their other wins.

I would normally call it for Rice but they just lost to a freakin' awful Memphis team. So I'll call it a toss up. Rice a 2.5 point favorite at home.

#2 Cannonball, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  3. Cannonball

UTSA tried to make a game of it in the 3rd but it was never really a contest. I fully expect UTSA to lose their next 3 with the last 3 being tossups.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hi David Stern -- how'd you like that whipping?

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Missed you in the UH-Rice thread.

6. David Stern

David Stern Member

Staying true to your troll ways. Only showing up after the result is secure

7. bigtexxx

here's a gif describing the game yesterday (UTSA is the "receiver", Rice the thruster)

[​IMG]

8. Cannonball

You know things are bad when Texx can only talk smack about a school that's only played 15 football games in its history. And even then only after the fact. He was too much of a p***y to open his mouth before the game. Must not have been that confident that the Owls could pull out a home game vs. a 2nd year program.

9. bigtexxx

I was out and about yesterday -- including an important Gala

I never doubted we'd obliterate the roadrunners

10. Cannonball

It must've been some gala to last 14 hours. Yeah, I don't believe you. You managed to comment on the UT game while the Rice game was in progress but you conveniently ignored this thread that was specifically calling you out in the title. p***y.

11. bigtexxx

I was indeed on my iphone5 earlier in the day, but didn't see this thread. I usually just go to my subscribed threads so I didn't see this one since it was new

And the name-calling from you? Wow, you might want to tap the brakes son. You seem a little hot under the collar after the Roadrunners got steamrolled by the Owls yesterday.

12. Cannonball

I actually dislike UTSA very much. As you can see by my first post in the thread, I wasn't exactly singing the praises of their 5-0 start. I just know a p***y when I see one.

13. bigtexxx

Son, not only are you wrong, but you're out of control.

Take a step back, maybe walk outside and take in some fresh air, relax, and then post. Not before then.

14. Cannonball

I'm not hot at all. You seem to be though. Maybe you're the one that needs to step away from the computer for a bit.