1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

The guys Cat mentioned in the interview were Pig, Shandon, Steve, and Moochie. Now if this source called him every day, he probably would be mentioned by Cat. But Pig is a free agent and Shandon and Steve have no worries about being traded. So now my money's on the Mooch, even though he doesn't figure to get traded either.

------------------

2. Tha Play Maker

I couldnt have conjured up a better story myself! [​IMG]

Naw, I really hope youre right with this info. That "mall guy" thing was fun to read, too. I'm hoping this plays out the same way.

------------------
    President of the Chris Webber fan club.

3. Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer Member

Guys, Guys, Guys..... Let's do some thinking about who this could possibly be. This Rocket has to be someone that is obviously a nice guy. Someone that is willing to consort with someone outside of the basketball realm. Translation: he's, without a doubt, has to be in the upper echelon of the more courteous guys in the league. He picks up his girlfriend religiously. Bull is married and i seriously doubt he'd be willing to talk with a coworker of an affair he's having. That leaves him out. Moochie came to our team last year and took the one man's role that has him concerned about being traded. Considering that this very site did a small piece on what went "behind the scenes" of an actual draft and the background check that follows, the man that i am talking about came out to the point where they couldn't even determine whether or not he has ever cursed. That explains the nice guy role. Which, more than likely, would justify the nice guy role in which i was referring to earlier. Moochie took his backup point guard position therefore, BRYCE DREW is worried about a possible trade. Hell pretty much every trade scenario, be it a rumor or a proposal, seem to have him involved in it one way or another. He's a great guy and i personally thank him for what any kind of nugget of common sense that he may have already suspected. Thanks buddy

------------------

4. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Matt Bullard is your man. At least thats what I came up with.

------------------
    "We need to fockass".....Dream back in the day

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Jack HAmmer is right, MAtt Bullard is married, he lives in the Woodlands and is kinda a dork, so I dont see him on any affair or anything. I alos rule out Hakeem and Steve, and Cato too, becuase Cato is an extremeyl tall and lanky guy and I just cant picture him at some company get together in my head.

My guess would be Los. Bryce Drew is okay, but I dont see him really liking the Rockets organization that much...why wouldnt he want to get traded? He needs the playing time. Kenny Thimas is too young to talk about retirement already. So Ive narrowed it down to Walt and Carlos. Right now my money is on Los, but wouldnt be surprised if it was Walkt also, as he is often in trade rumors and did begin to flourish at the end of last year.

------------------
    When I die I want to go peacefully like my grandfather. Not screaming like the passengers in the back seat!

6. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Why don't we try not to figue out BD's source? Afterall, it could be bad for his developing friendship if it gets out that "he told people on the 'net that Rocket-X gave all of this information."

While he didn't give us his source, it still wouldn't look good for him if we found out who it was, because that would undoubtedly somehow find its way back to Rocket-X, and Rocket-X might not recieve all the details on how we came to our conclusion... Just a suggestion...

7. Gascon

Gascon Member

Somehow, I think you all are missing the point. It's a rumor, and should be treated as such. I know it's fun to feel like private dicks (ahem) every now and again, but the point is not to figure out who the mystery man is.....if the story is even true. For my part, I hope it is. Thanks for the post.....even if you are lying. Encouragement, true or false, is always welcome.

------------------
    "I'll take a Dream Shake for two, please."

8. University Blue

Well, it's not Shandon Anderson.

------------------
    Forget regrets or life is yours to miss.

9. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think it is kinda fun to try and figure out who it is really. I mean every other day there is a were gonna sing Mobley or Mobley hasnt decided yet or wait till august 1st, well get AC and there will be trades going down. The reason this one is so interesting is because there is a mystery Rocket behind it. After Popeye's post people should realize that if someting is really that secret, dont post it on the net. Of course people were going to try and figure out who it is...its fun!

------------------
    When I die I want to go peacefully like my grandfather. Not screaming like the passengers in the back seat!

10. Rocketsauce

Rocketsauce Contributing Member

It's Scottie Pippen. Oh wait, I thought it said he beat his girlfriend. My bad. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Stranger things have happened, but none stranger than this" - Commentator after a parachutist landed in the ring of a Holyfield fight

11. knits stekcor

knits stekcor Member

Could it be T-Mass?

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

If it was a picnic, that means there is sandwiches, so it must be....

2 Sandwiches himself !!

DaDakota

------------------

13. OT

OT Member

Rocketsauce
    If he beat his wife it could have been either Vernon Maxwell or Clyde Drexler

------------------

14. hoopjunkie

hoopjunkie Member

...or Warren Moon. oh, wait we're talking hoops, huh?

------------------
    - hoopjunkie

"when you come in da HOOD... things change."

15. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Its Tyrone Washington, maybe Collier, but I think its Washington.

------------------
    "We need to fockass".....Dream back in the day

16. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

It's Kenny Smith.

------------------
    Doink!