1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Kelly_Dwyer

Kelly_Dwyer Member

Here's what one of your fellow Rocket fans dumped in my mailbox today:

I wrote this because you said that the Rockets will only win 35 games this season.

well they have 36 right now, so kiss my ***

--

and yes, I wrote this:

http://www.sportstalk.com/nba/state/7354-State-of-the-NBA.shtml

...and was off on a prediction made last October that the Houston Rockets would win 35 games. But it's apparent that some fans out there continually think that I'm wagering here, like I'm hoping and praying the Rockets only win 35 because I don't like them or something. I don't know.

I was just going to come on here to post about how much fun that Pacer win was yesterday, and some putz completely unrepresentitive of CC.net ruined it.

I'm guilty for thinking that the Rockets were going to pack it in, after that slow start yesterday. That Phoenix loss was tough, I think Rudy and his clipboard want it back, but from the second quarter on- those Rockets were something else. And it was nice to see Carlos Rogers play so well last week.

2. payaso

payaso Member

hey Kelly... how 'bout your boy MJ coming back? How about Montana and the Chiefs, or Unitas and the Chargers?
    Gotta love da Bulls, too... [​IMG]

------------------
    It takes a lot of brains to enjoy satire, humor and wit- but none to be offended by them.

3. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Don't tell me you came here to cry, Kelly. Make a bad prediction and you're bound to hear about it: at least you know people are reading! And you have no idea whether that guy was ever from here.

BTW, you've got a good site. Entertaining and informative. Keep it up.

------------------

4. Kelly_Dwyer

Kelly_Dwyer Member

nup, just gushing over Moochie and the mental come back the team had the other night when it dumped into my inbox.

interesting takes by the H Chron this morning on CD and Rudy trying to decide between going full on for Webb this summer or taking the time to sustain Dream first.

------------------

5. Kelly_Dwyer

Kelly_Dwyer Member

and no, I didn't think that putz was a CC.net regular...

------------------