1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2017 World Series Game 5 VS LA

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by seemoreroyals, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Marteen

Marteen Member

You can pretty much find all the postseason games uploaded on the MLB YouTube channel. For example, enter “HOU at LAN” or “LAN at HOU” in the YouTube search bar, and you’ll get all seven World Series games.

2. theimpossibles1

Hey yall. I am rewatching a baseball game, I had better start a thread.

#starvedforattention
    #lonelyaf

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Says the guy that started a thread wanting to know how people clean their butts in the shower.

4. theimpossibles1

My bad, had a bad morning.

5. conquistador#11

remember when the fan took away the ball from his sister in law and threw it back ! That was Gangster!3 piece plaid suit gangster!

6. crystaljade15

crystaljade15 Member

did anyone happen to record the Fox/FS1 post-game show from Game 5 vs the dodgers? have been looking everywhere for video of the post game but the only one I found is the short clip of the fox mlb crew talking about Bregman's game winning hit. Would love to re-watch the entire post game show again if anyone happens to have it...I remember them showing the clips of the crew's reactions during the game with all the back and forth action - it was awesome to watch

7. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

8. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Cant describe how intense it was being there.

desihooper likes this.
  9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

The decision was questionable... the bunt was terrible.