1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[2017] TV Shows you are done with?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocket River, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

The Walking Dead...made it one episode into the second half of last season and just said enough is enough. Perhaps I watch again but just couldn't handle the mediocrity anymore.

Fear the Walking Dead...made it through 3/4 of season one and realized I wanted every character to die except the cool black dude

Mad Men...made it through like 5 or 6 of the 7 or 8 seasons then the novelty wore off.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Agree that Dexter S1-4 is great TV but it should have ended shortly after. That's one I wish I had given up on sooner.

Also couldn't get through House of Cards or Narcos S2. HoC really fell off and Narcos wasn't bad it just bored me.

I still have never gotten into a single Amazon series.

I feel like we are at this point with entertainment where this is so much quantity but very little quality.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The CW hero shows are getting there

Rocket River

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I will stick with Walking and Fear of Walking Dead for now. I have invested too much time and can't just quit it entirely.

Small hint:
    FWD and TWD will have some interaction.

#64 daywalker02, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    don grahamleone likes this.
  5. edwardc

edwardc Member

I have never even watch this show what station does it come on.

daywalker02 likes this.
  6. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Agreed. One of the best shows on TV right now. Not just animated either. I think the fans are probably the worst part of it. They'll take anything from the show and obsess over it and kill it for me.

CallMeTheDream and Joshfast like this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I just became a fan of Rick and Morty this year after binging the first 2 seasons. I remember the fandom being cult-ish and underground. Now Rick and Morty has become mainstream all of sudden.

Joshfast and daywalker02 like this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Everything good and alternative has a (big) chance to go mainstream.

9. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I gave up on Fear The Walking Dead, Empire, the Expanse and Survivor. I didn't even bother to watch one minute of The Mayor.

10. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I watched it when it first came out and I remember whenever I would share it or try to get people on it they hated it or thought it was stupid.

11. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

American Horror Story.

12. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Portlandia.

Gave up a few years ago, actually.

BleedsRocketRed and fba34 like this.
  13. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

There should be a new thread titled "Shows You Know You Should Quit Watching But You're In Too Deep To Quit".

The Walking Dead needs to wrap it up. That show just can't seem to do anything that hooks me anymore. I'll finish watching it, but it's more and more like a chore. Neegan is so stupid. Writers made him way too powerful.

Game of Thrones needs to hurry up and finish while they're still on a high note. It's bordering a pitfall.

Trailer Park Boys needs J-Rock back and then they can make like 10 or 15 more seasons but after that no way.

Always Sunny in Philly needs to start making twice as many shows per season. Ten is not enough. Feed me. We fans are crab people now.

South Park when was the last time I laughed my ass off at one of their episodes? Last Wednesday... well nm.. can't quit it

Brooklyn Nine Nine if they fire Gina I'll stop watching but they haven't so....

Ah... here's a real one. I quit watching Turn. It was the last episode that I quit on though. Like after the credits rolled. But I'm done with Turn.

daywalker02 likes this.