1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2017 MLB Schedule ???

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Rockets Pride, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

It came out a year ago today I'm pretty sure.

I'm trying to plan some Summer trips to show off my 2016 Astros World Series ring!!!

Where is the damn schedule ??

2. Buck Turgidson

When they finalize it and publicize it I'd imagine it'll be on mlb.com

Go to SF, Denver, LA, SD...**** I though we were still in the NL...Seattle, NY, Boston?

Arlington in July is amazing.

3. awc713

awc713 Member

Highly recommend SF and SEA. Absolutely incredible venues. Fenway is must-see. Wrigley was overrated in my opinion. I've never made it to Camden Yards, but that's next on my list. I've heard it's the best in baseball.

Arlington was the worst sporting venue I've ever been to. Decent stadium, food is eh, but the fans are unbearably immature. I understand (and expected) animosity while wearing a Biggio jersey, but holy cow...that place sucked. Not a single fan showed a shrewd of southern hospitality, or even human decency, and I was quiet/kept to myself the entire time.

I never bother opposing fans in HOU and rarely see other HOU fans badgering visiting fans, even if they are TEX. Sadly, I expected to be treated the same. What a terrible assumption to make, that DAL could be decent human beings.

4. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Place I've been so far (I'm 28) :

Astros
    Rangers
    Rockies
    Pirates
    Giants
    Dodgers
    Red Sox
    Yankees
    Royals

I gotta hit the Cubs

5. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

should be any day/minute now...

6. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">An easier-to-read version of the Astros' 2017 schedule <a href="https://t.co/dfXrSXQaWd">pic.twitter.com/dfXrSXQaWd</a></p>&mdash; Jake Kaplan (@jakemkaplan) <a href="https://twitter.com/jakemkaplan/status/776114108789772289">September 14, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Astros?src=hash">#Astros</a> open the 2017 season at home against Seattle on April 3</p>&mdash; Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/776109342319792128">September 14, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Wow the last 7 games

9. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

Yeah but look at their first 27 - one playoff team and an overall 39-22 (64%) record (and counting) this year against those opponents. That's a very *favorable* start for them. If they go 17-10 (64%)... Granted, it's quickly 17-14 the morning of May 5 but.........

10. the shark

the shark Member

Unless things change drastically next year against the Rangers it's a pretty safe bet to assume they'll be at least 10 games under .500 going into the season. Let's see what they can do in the other 143 games. I'm kidding but damn it sure feels that way.