1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2017-2018] Jeremy Lin as a backup point guard on the Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jun 21, 2017.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's just saying this cause he's a LOF and made a stupid excuse on why he hates Harden. The Lin moral highness is a cover for Harden taking the team over and lin being expelled to the bench and traded

He stayed that lin was better than Isiah Thomas this year.

So side with him if you want cause you are just trolling me

But you guys never been to a rockets game anyway

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Don't give a F about his history or your other nonsense, I'm strictly talking about your strip club logic. If you think he's full of sh**, don't respond instead of coming up with wrong logic.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

LOL, sorry pal, I always respond and you are just trolling this thread.

Of course you don't care about yoeddy or even the Lin topic.

Judging by your response, there's obviously something else going on in your life besides Harden vs Jeremy Lin and strip clubs.
    Don't take it out on Clutchfans.

@Mathrocker @Pen15clubber

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

K.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Btw, it's funny how the guy daily posting about McGrady/Lin in the middle of the night/morning acts like others are obsessed. Really hope you'll find the right medication some day.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

There is this thing called Broadband NBA, Internet and Television. You dun have to visit every game to know what's up with the Rox or any team in the NBA.....lmao

This is the Dish and not the GARM, so get the H out with the discrimination/segregation and who isn't a true fan crap.

True leaders UNITE, all you do is DIVIDE. For years now.

#526 daywalker02, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  7. tinman

Supporting Member

Clutchfans was made for real Rockets fans and the dish was for opinions by Rockets fans of other topics in the NBA.

@Pen15clubber and I are exploiting a known LOF on his BS logic on why he 'hates Harden'.
    And this has nothing to do with the Rockets fandom because he's already stated he's not a Rockets fan.

So either you read the whole argument or get back to your regular trolling elsewhere

Pen15clubber likes this.
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

I've been on this board since it's started, this is normal. I like going on Clutchfans.
    I just don't like player only fans. I've helped clean the LOF scum off these board.

and too obvious you are just here for me. Cause you never even once replied to @Pen15clubber , the original Rockets fan who pointed out some these lies.

but you aren't here for the topic. you are here for me.

I enjoy this. you obviously are angry for some reason to actually jump into the Lin thread.

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Cuz he didn't make a statement as stupid as yours.

Again, I could offer you to never talk to you again and for both of us to never talk McGrady again, yet you wouldn't take it and reply with some nonsense instead.

You're horribly transparent and everyone can see that you put yourself above the health of the board and true discussion.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Let me give you a lesson here.

LOF wasn't a term I invented.

@Mathrocker @DFWRocket @CometsWin @Pen15clubber @Zboy

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Incredibly cute how you tag your friends and need back-up.

Again, simple offer: Both of us never talk to each other again, both of us never mention McGrady again.

But you won't take the offer and still act like I'm only here for you and McGrady, so I know you're full of crap and wasting my time.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

I like to tag real Rockets fans who were actually involved in this thread before you decided to troll it.

you are there for me, cause you ain't here for @yoeddy or @Pen15clubber
    they were talking about strip clubs vs jeremy lin being some good too shoes hero

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

So still not responding to my offer and proving that you are dishonest? Thanks.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

To read 27+ pages of your trolling - oh boy, do I have that much time on my hand to waste? Have a nice weekend, Character.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

@Mathrocker is a great young Rockets fan who is learning the true history of the Rockets as well as the true history of Clutchfans
    If you think I'm a bad person for tagging him, then I'm a bad person who likes real Rockets fans

Cause Clutchfans was made for real Rockets fans to connect , not player only fans who come to troll and white knight their hero

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  17. tinman

Supporting Member

if you read any of it, you realize it was between @Pen15clubber and yoeddy

18. tinman

Supporting Member

I agree, he's making up reasons to for Harden to rise up and take over the team and Lin regressing so bad that he went to the bench

Pen15clubber likes this.
  19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

McGrady and Lin, two peas in a pod. McGrady is a quitter and a loser while Lin is a passive aggressive whiner and a puss. Too bad they couldn't have played together.

Zboy likes this.
  20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

So true.

It makes sense as well. Their fans are insecure about themselves and their players so they go to extreme lengths to defend them because they see criticism of those players as criticism of themselves. And being insecure about themselves, they don't take criticism well.

I mean we have folks actually stalking Tinman in threads they have no interests in or update on what's being discussed to pick a fight with him. Repeat offenders as well.

Haha! Tinman dominates their mind and lives and it's hilarious to watch.

To add to the laughter, most of the folks they come in and defend against Tinman, get banned a few weeks later. Lulz....

#540 Zboy, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017