1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

2017-18 Red Rowdies Auditions

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 00rocketgirl, Oct 15, 2017.

1. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

Hey ClutchFans!
    Red Rowdies auditions are this Tuesday!

When & Where:

Beer Market Co. (Midtown location)
    3304 Milam St. Houston, TX 7706
    7 PM on Tues, Oct 17th

Come early for the Astros game at 4 PM if you'd like, audition at 7 PM, and stick around for the Rockets season opener away at Golden State!

What the audition is: Our typical audition format is 30 seconds to show the judges why you should be a Red Rowdy- chant, creativity, outfit, energy etc. I have auditioned 9 times - so if you have any questions about the audition experience or Red Rowdies experience - I’ll be happy to answer them. Youtube is a great resource to find videos of old auditions. Come up with a new chant, chant a familiar one, talk about how big of a fan you are, make some sign, put on a skit etc!

We’ve got people of all ages, races, about 50/50 gender split, from all corners of Houston, etc. There’s no way you won’t fit in unless you dislike the Rockets! Everyone’s strengths are different: sometimes voices, creativity, playing drums, passion, energy, etc. There is something you can bring to the table! Some people audition with a friend- which is great but don’t be shy if it’s just you. I auditioned by myself, a lot of people do.

Tickets are free for the season to the Red Rowdies who make it. We're a big family. Most of the people I call my best friends now I met through the Red Rowdies. It's such a fun time. This is going to be an amazing season!

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Im thinking of wearing a jet pack and some goggles with some tinfoil wrapped arms. Good or nah?