1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2016-17 NBA Gamewinners

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Brown Lost It, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

In this thread please post any and all game-winners for the 2016 - 2017 NBA season. I feel like this season has been lacking in terms of game-winners, so I don't want to miss any. This happened a couple days ago, not technically a game-winner with 3 seconds left on the clock.

Ok, so you just post the link now without the embed code...nice

#1 Brown Lost It, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  2. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

This was posted on Dec 17 last year for the beginning of the 15-16 season. That Magic-OKC game at the start was crazy.

Hmm, that Porzingis shot at 3:52 didn't count even though it is clearly out of his hands with .1 left on the clock.

I wish the refs pulled out a stop watch when Lillard or Roy shot these 3 pointers.

3. malakas

malakas Member

This season off memory there was the Henson putback vs BKN, Gasol 3 vs LAC, Memphis vs Denver and Nick Young travelling 3 vs OKC.
    I was very lucky to have watched all of them in real time and the best hands down was the Gasol 3.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

How about that one free throw by Harden which pissed off Cuban so much. That was sweet

5. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

meh

lmao, what was that dance?

Gasol lookin clutch as always.

Probably the funniest gamewinner. Steals a teammates pass, takes 5 steps, hits three.

malakas likes this.
  6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Anyone know of a source for individual players' game-winning shots this season? I'm curious where the MVP candidates rank in order of game-winners made.