1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Folks, when you have to get on twitter to defend your honor on being compared to Kyle Korver, it's time to pack your bags.

The only time Melo defended all year btw...

CACH12 likes this.
  2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

..and yet you still dont get it.

*tsk tsk*

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Look at Melo and his family members raiding Cluchfans to defend Melo's honor.

Melo taking a break from twitter?

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh ok. nvm the fact that 2 of the games the rockets won, they held GS to 94 and 92 points. holding them to 39% and 37%. you're just way in over your head here mr. 100

*newsflash* the rockets were the only team to hold GS to under 100 in the playoffs besides SA in game 5 at 99. but hey its offense that the rockets used to beat GS according to this couch coach

5. Sanity2disChaos

Nah just you, who cares about a stupid like! You sound childish !

6. Sanity2disChaos

Lol. Man just go to sleep. If you think you can just put emphasis on defense to beat the warriors then you are truly insane!!

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

and yet that's exactly how we beat them in games 4 and 5 to go up 3-2 in the series before CP went down.

Lulz...

This poster has to be Melo. Does not play defense and shading defense even on forums!

If you think you can just put emphasis on offense to beat the warriors then you are truly Melo!!

#847 Zboy, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    RudyTBag likes this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

actually gives an idea if someone its reputable. obviously lacking in that area for you. that's why your post are bad and aren't taken with much credibility

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

*newsflash* the rockets were the only team to hold GS to under 100 in the playoffs besides SA in game 5 at 99. but hey its offense that the rockets used to beat GS according to this couch coach.

anything else wannabe coach?

everyday eddie, sammy and Zboy like this.
  10. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I still don't get what? You think you're the Jordan Peterson of the GARM?

You have yet to provide any reason why I should listen to your claims. OKC is a cancerous environment and I'm withholding judgement until I see a motivated Melo. He was 10-20lbs lighter when working out with Paul & Harden during the offseason. Once the OKC trade happened, he lost all motivation.

11. Sanity2disChaos

Lol. A posters opinion on here is worth a lot to you I see!! I’m glad you have found acceptance from strangers on here!! Must make life grand!! Sit down with that childish stuff!!

Melo would work in Houston and you know it!

Don’t be a hater all your life.

don grahamleone likes this.
  12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Let's see...based on what you just wrote..

Didnt get what he want.

Lost all motivation.

Pouted.

Drama queen confirmed!

Never mind the fact that he was the one that approved the trade to OKC!!!

LOL..too comical!

Thanks for the laugh and confirming my reason to stay away from this has-been child.

#852 Zboy, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

so your angle is motivation for him playing the same way he has for years. he lost all motivation when he got out of NY when he was the one who accepted a trade to play in okc. ok. so then your reason isn't even credible bc its based on what you just think instead of what we actually see happening

these funny excuses just keep piling up. the bag is overflowing today

Zboy likes this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

*yawns*

15. Sanity2disChaos

Ummm. What was the Rockets offensive rankings??? Scoring first...then defense. See how that goes.

I bet you can’t even play basketball (YMCA don’t count!) Probably need some coaching up from this couch coach.

16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RudyTBag likes this.
  17. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

Tough to advocate for a guy if he loses motivation that easily.

However, if it doesn't cost us much (i.e. Ryno or the MLE if we can't get Evans or Bradley), I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Melo. He'd have two of the best playmakers in the league setting him up, and can attack mismatches in our iso-heavy offense.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

the rockets offensive?

considering they shot less than 40% in both of those wins, what does that tell you armchair? ill let you answer just to see how dumb your response is so i can continue laughing

19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Good news: If Morey acquires Melo, it will erase Ryan Anderson off the list as his biggest mistake.

Bad news: If Morey acquires Melo, it will erase Ryan Anderson off the list as his biggest mistake.

20. Sanity2disChaos

The variables in play in Houston are so different. He has a chance to win a championship here. Isn’t that motivation enough. Some of the posters are delusional to think it wouldn’t be different. Also for the MLE!! Why not!!??? Acting like we are going to roll out the red carpet for Melo,please!!! He will know his roll and perform better than expected. He is officially RING CHASING in this stage of his career @YOLO has no clue what all this means tho!!

Sad!!

Little Bit likes this.