1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

19% say Donald Trump has done the best or second best job of any president of their lifetimes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Air Langhi, Jul 11, 2018.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Damn near 90%vote the same every election. Trump won cause he spoke to these 19%. Hilary lost cause she doesn't speak to anyone but people still hanging on to bill's glory days

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He did give away the surplus but he backed Geithner and Paulson when Congress was ready to let the banks fail. People don't understand the nightmare scenario that was unfolding and he deserves credit for helping avert a crisis he did not create. Also he launched a massive program to fight AIDS in Africa that has to date saved 12 million lives. Tell me Trump would do anything like that?

I'm a liberal but that doesn't mean I don't look at the facts - Bush was 100x better than Trump.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is over-simplistic

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Whatever credit you're giving him in the bailout his policies caused the need for a $700 billionon bailout

What dont you understand? Obama saved him

#44 pgabriel, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Whats simple is Democrats need to stop blaming Russia and make sure they get their 19% to the booths

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

P-Gabs wrecking everybody.

7. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Wow buddy calm down. My pathetic existence is quite good actually. The coffee world world is treating me well. And just because you don't know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to coffee (or anything else for that matter) or can't appreciate good coffee doesn't make anybody else a snob.

You admit your comment was stupid at least. And coffee does not keep McDonalds in business lol. Pretty sure burgers and fries do. Coffee sales for McDonalds are about 17%. Probably the same exact idiots who think Trump is the best President of their lifetimes.

8. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

People keep talking about Russia because there was a time in America when if a foreign entity would meddle in our governmental affairs, we'd give em hell. Not because of who won. Not sure why you can't get this in your head. I guess times have changed and it's ok to root for Russia if they serve your partisan interests? So patriotic of you.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You came in this thread to talk about your superior knowledge of coffee from a months old argument.

Thanks

10. adoo

adoo Member

he is publicizing his ignorance, ad nauseam

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

My parents constantly remind me that I’m lucky to be living during the greatest presidency ever. He added like $80 to my fathers paycheck or something, MAGA

12. fiersdownbelow

I'm not defending Trump... but I voted for him and will do so again. One of the greatest perks of his presidency are these daily meltdowns from mad leftists who didn't see the landslide coming and will blame the next one on Russia.

[​IMG]

cml750 likes this.
  13. adoo

adoo Member

Trump lost the popular votes by ~3 million.

there have been daily meltdowns by arch conservatives,

Charles Krauthammer (RIP) , William Kristol, Schmidt, et al ​

over the dotard's incompetence and azz-kissing of Putin

14. bongman

bongman Member

LOL. Defending 19% is winning? Try 40% - http://thehill.com/homenews/396511-...-ranking-best-president-in-americans-lifetime

Getting that 19% is like asking Christians who the real prophet is or asking Muslims if apostasy is punishable by death. Trump has said it himself, he can shoot somebody in Time square and his constituents will still support him. If the only ones stating he is doing a good job are his blind supporters, how is that winning?

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Here's what you get for running up the vote count in California so that you can say you won the popular vote

[​IMG]

Enjoy it.

cml750 likes this.
  16. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Donald Trumps support..not unlike the Rockets offense.

The extremely rich and the poor, not much in the middle, At least the rich can take solace that he is actually doing what's best for them.

17. bongman

bongman Member

You are the only one bringing in topics that has nothing to do with subject matter (Hillary and Russia).

18. fiersdownbelow

Yup, the #nevertrump neocons are completely up in arms over Trump who has made them all look so stupid, and like the libturds they will do anything to make him look bad including promoting the “muh Russia” hoax. Don’t forget Max Boot too. Lol

cml750 likes this.
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Everything has to do with it.

I am trying to make one point, Trump should be taken more seriously. Alm the cabinet turnover is over.

He out campaigned Hilary who fumbled at the goal line but Trump spoke to who he needed to in the states he needed. He won every state he could steal.

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

unlikely-1.jpg