1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

10.5 points

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, May 25, 2018.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

Prepare to be shocked. The underdog will prevail - we just want it more.

2. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Iggy was their worst plus minus guy against the Rockets.

We all need to learn that the line doesn't mean much other than what the public thinks.

Defense is going to win them this game. Losing CP3 is not a death blow to the Rockets.

Rocket River and BigShasta like this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

The public doesn't make the line. It does mean a lot. Losing an elite player like cp3 when you're playing GS is extremely tough. I see a lot of people wanting to overlook that a bit. No idea why

Nelly likes this.
  4. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

What was the line for Game 4?

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Same as it was game 3

6. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Exactly. Losing CP3 is incalculable. I hope our team is ready. Take the opening punch in the mouth and recover. Play super aggressive on defense and loose on offense. I see a game 7 but would love to be wrong.

Nelly likes this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

Same man. I'm seriously ready to party on immediate results of a W tonight if they shock the world.

8. htownrocketman

Damn, you are always talking like a know-it-all. Your opionion isn't fact. He's stating that the Worriers currently don't have the confidence cause we knocked them out two games in a row and are shaking at the knees. Get off your high horse.

9. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

Rockets vs World and the Refs. We can do this, I like playing as underdog.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh shut up. It's public forum. Don't like it don't respond or feel free to ignore. Youre offended bc I didn't agree with the post. Get outta here with that

11. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Even after winning game 5, don’t act like we aren’t still the underdogs!

J.R. likes this.
  12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yeah yeah GSW so great and high-class and bandwagonny. . . . Don't worry, GSW, you guys are gonna win so easy! Just keep doing what you do. (Losing playoff games.)

13. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

To me, I don't think Morey thinks we're gonna win game 6 either. Probably why we were so quick to declare CP3 out. By his calculations it's probably a pretty low chance that we win today and that the chances are bigger in game 7. Come on guys, we're not beating the defending champion 3 times in a row, especially without CP3.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  14. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

if paul being out gets their guard down like it was in game 2 when they came out cocky and just went through the motions, then we have a chance. we won by 20+ and wouldn't need paul if that were the case tonight. i'd take my chances with a hungry and motivated rockets team vs a sloppy and overly confident gsw team tonight.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  15. Rocketsfan3422

So what some of you are saying is lay down and take it. Give gsw all the swagger going into game 7? Naw play the most physical game you can imagine. Wear them down. Use more bench this game and punish them physically.