1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1 week of playoff previews

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jan 16, 2018.

1. rockets13champs

Rd 1: LAC(Monday MLK day) The playoff preview week started off with LAC who currently sit at the 7 seed. Much much drama with this team we have 2 former clippers and they have 7 former rockets and 1 guy who wants to be a rocket. And 1 guy who hates Cp3 guts (Blake Griffin)

Rd 2: Min (Thursday tnt) If y’all didn’t notice, the spurs have fell to the 4 seed and Minnesota has gotten up to the 3. If I’m afraid of one team it’s the Twolves. They may lack shooting. But in a playoff series they got 2 elite wing defenders in butler and Wiggins and in previous years we could never stop a allstar 4 whether in past years it’s Lamarcus, I can tell Kat will give us monster issues in playoffs. Minnesota has the exact team to counter a team like Houston. One team I’m afraid of in playoffs.

Rd 3: GSW (Saturday) the granddaddy of them all, we will play them in WCF for sure if we get past Minny.

At this rate, we will play Miami in the nba finals (Monday) Lol....

2. photojoe

photojoe Member

Wiggins? Elite defender?

lol

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the amount of afraidyness in the GARM is too damn high

photojoe likes this.
  4. rockets13champs

i dont understand if your going to quote someone why would you change their quote... I said Wolves is one team i'd be afraid of NOT "the one team i'd be afraid of" If you wanna come at me come out from behind that computer and come at me.. Don't be changing my ****ing quotes...

5. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

it was a joke. sorry.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

LLL

Rockets get swept by LAC in round 1 of the Playoffs. CP3 leaves. Harden demands a trade to LA. Rockets are forced to rebuild around Ryan Anderson.

7. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

and in fact I did not change your quote

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Wiggins isn’t an elite wing defender...not even close

9. rockets13champs

U changed it again...

If u read before the sentence it means this is one of the teams I’d be afraid of in the playoffs....