1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VanityHalfBlack
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 1:53 PM
Pimp cougars

VanityHalfBlack

Member, from Houston

VanityHalfBlack was last seen:
Viewing thread RIP Daniel Kahneman, Mar 28, 2024 at 1:53 PM
    1. coachbadlee
      coachbadlee
      Too generous???
    2. coachbadlee
      coachbadlee
      What's in it for me?
    3. Rodman23
      Rodman23
      No problem, any time, merry chrismas bro
    4. KDJ3
      KDJ3
      If you're still thinking of giving up your two tickets for tonight's game, let me know
    5. hotballa
      hotballa
      I have been using this website for the past year or two to watch Rockets games. Right now there is only one stream that they are linking to, but typically by gametime there are a few more choices. These are just streams so you don't need to download anything. There are a lot of popups and ads, so be prepared to deal with that. Good luck :)

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html
    6. jasonemilio
      jasonemilio
      haha......nice. One of my friends is half Cambodian/white.

So yeah, so it wasn't just me that thought there was a lot of sexual tension between them right? ...or that they were already like one of those "best friends" just beginning to date?

So its more like Laureven! haha
    7. jasonemilio
      jasonemilio
      Are you really biracial? I'm serious, cause that's awesome man! Obama's America mother****in Win!

(check your email btw)
    8. jasonemilio
      jasonemilio
      hey yo man, are you really Half Black bro?

/end veiled racist question

;)
    9. LinHype
      LinHype
      Are you a LOF?
    10. hotballa
      hotballa
      Full chinese actually.
    11. rezdawg
      rezdawg
      Wuz up bro...hope youre doing well!
    12. Yonizzel
      Yonizzel
      yeah here and there, just did one at my school a couple months ago. You'll have to start a thread because i can't start one. What happened was I left my computer on and my friend logged on and made a thread with a youtube video of this guy we had filmed calling him a stupid jazz fan, and next thing I know I was rookified
    13. Yonizzel
      Yonizzel
      Start a petition to get me "unrookified" thanks.
    14. paulftsk
      paulftsk
      hahah much love, brah
    15. ThatboyPhuong
      ThatboyPhuong
      What's good bruh?
    16. Jontro
      Jontro
      Sorry I thought I've replied a while ago, I must have messed up clicking the "post" button. I used to live in Houston. Moved a few years back when Yao was still around.

They had Silat classes a while ago, but it was discontinued because nobody knew about it and eventually no one came. I doubt there are any now. Too bad, it was fresh and different than the usual Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Kung fu, Thai Boxing classes.
    17. Sajan
      Sajan
      x 2...i don't really care. i just know clutch doesn't appreciate turning this forum into an adult one. i already got a negative point from clutch for a picture i posted couple of posts back.
    18. StupidMoniker
      StupidMoniker
      I wasn't offended, I just remember the last time image posting privileges got taken away because of nudity.
    19. Major Malcontent
      Major Malcontent
      Not offended in the slightest. I just didn't want the mods to ban you or take away our pic posting privileges or both. No problem on my end.
    20. CJLarson
      CJLarson
      Hey Van, you have the current pick in the draft, not trying to bother but the season starts Wednesday and we need it done ASAP
  • About

Pimp cougars
    ballin all day wit Paulfstk brah!!!

Pimpin

Signature

Jontro 2020

Only thing worse than a LOF are boomers-
    Space Ghost coast to coast
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now