1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
cyberx
    1. Chamillionaire
      Chamillionaire
      Thanks for your contributions to the board. Really enjoy your posts
      1. amaru, JVL713, tmoney1101 and 3 others like this.
    2. rockets13champs
      rockets13champs
      Thanks for your contributions Cyberx... I really appreciate the info you give us.
      1. RocksMillenium, ds888, cyberx and 2 others like this.
    3. Pen15clubber
      Pen15clubber
      The savior has returned. All hail cyberx!!!
      1. BigShasta and cyberx like this.
    4. mtbrays
      mtbrays
      Thanks for all you contribute to this forum, cyberx.
      1. RocksMillenium and cyberx like this.
    5. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Thanks for what you bring to the table around here friend!
    6. You Stone
      You Stone
      1. Woj
      2. cyber
      .....the rest
      1. CK Johnson likes this.
    7. arjun
      arjun
      Hi Cyber,
      Thanks for the reply. Just following up on our earlier conversation, please let me know if I can provide you with any more information.

Thanks,
      Arjun
    8. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG]

Winter is coming...

Prepare yourself for a December to remember!
      [IMG]

Thanks as always for the inside scoop. Be safe & best wishes to you and yours!
    9. arjun
      arjun
      Hi Cyber,
      We spoke briefly before -- I am a first year MBA student at University of Chicago, trying to break into the sports agency industry, specifically looking for a summer internship for 2016.

I attended an agency conference few weeks ago in which Jarinn Akana of Relativity Sports was supposed to be there but could not make it. I was really looking forward to connecting with him. He should definitely be aware of the conference I am speaking about because he was one of the panelists. I believe you have some contact with Relativity, would greatly appreciate it if you could put me in touch with Jarinn, if possible.

I know networking through clutchfans is probably very ineffective, but I as a student my job is to hustle in my career search.

Thanks,
      Arjun
      arjun.mahendroo@chicagobooth.edu
    10. fearthebeard13
      fearthebeard13
      Please can you make a Twitter account. I love hearing all of the little tidbits of what's going on behind the scenes. You could even use /r/rockets on reddit if you wanted to. Please keep doing what you're doing
    11. Outlier
      Outlier
      Bro, is Aldridge still likely to go to the Spurs? Thanks.
    12. mmottola26
      mmottola26
      Cyberx, any news regarding the Rockets. Please make a new thread. I keep getting people mad at me for trying to help you.
    13. treyk3
      treyk3
      Cyber, you're killing it so far this off-season. Are there any Houston (or even Austin) based agencies? Or would a move from law and into sports require a move to LA? Thanks for keeping the forums interesting and if where you work ever has openings please let me know.
    14. jimmyv281
      jimmyv281
      Cyber thanks for being a clutch fan.....God bless you and your close friends.
    15. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Give us something to chew on.
    16. gogispade
      gogispade
      Hey cyberx, which PG do u think will come to houston in summer time?
    17. arjun
      arjun
      Hi Cyberx, I am sure you get these type of requests all the time but I'm going to shoot anyways. This fall I am going back to school to get my MBA from University of Chicago, one of the top 5 ranked MBAs in the US. I have management background and will be specializing my studies in analytics/stats, negotiation, and marketing.

I have been doing a lot of research in sports agencies, looking for potential internships for next summer (in between my 1st and 2nd year). However I cannot find internships on any sport agency websites, no matter how big the agency is.

Do you have any tips/advice or contacts for me to reach out to and start building a relationship with in prep for an opporunitiy to perhaps intern during the Summer of 2016?

Thank you so much.
      My email is arjunmahendroo@gmail.com
      Would appreciate any advice you can provide.
    18. malakas
      malakas
      Stin omorfi mas Xio :) hehe mono pou exoume xionia kai xamo kai den einai kai poly kalokairini teleutaia.
    19. malakas
      malakas
      Opa re Cyber!Pantou Patrida telika!:D Nai ellada eimai. Agapame to Basket stin Ellada kai kathomaste mexri arga kai sas vlepoume!
    20. BasketballReasons
      BasketballReasons
      Hey cyber. Thanks for everything you've done!
      I have a question: I am looking to get into the basketball industry (NBA) but don't have any connections. I'm living in Europe at the moment but will be interning in New York for 6 months in a Marketing company. This will enable me to be on the grounds so to speak and meet people.
      I was wondering what kind of advice you could give me. If you had to "start over" so to say, how would you proceed? Cold-calling/emails seems really like a stretch. I have a bachelors degree in Business Administration and am about to receive my Masters degree in Management Sciences.
      Thanks in advance.
  • About

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now