1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dutchrudder!
Last Activity:
Feb 23, 2024 at 12:13 AM

Following 1

Dutchrudder!

Member, Male, from Houston

hi Apr 12, 2017

Dutchrudder! was last seen:
Feb 23, 2024
    1. Dutchrudder!
    2. linvetb6
      linvetb6
      Hello, I saw you used to have the "Clutch City' Houston Rockets" Documentary and was wondering if you could share it again?

Thanks,
      David
    3. CJLarson
      CJLarson
      Hey bud I bought MP from him already. If you're interested you could send me an email through the board.
    4. Nippystix
      Nippystix
      Thanks a lot for all of the useful info regarding the projector/screen combo man. It seems like the BenQ W1070 is a great option for me, since it is a very solid gaming projector. Thinking about it, gaming probably should be the top priority for me. Although your help has me leaning towards the BenQ for the projector, I'm still not sure on the screen. There is a 100' Screen Innovations going for $476.76 that's received good reviews (although only 7). That doesn't seem like a bad combo, and that would be less than $1,500. I'd also need to get a mount and possibly a nice universal remote, as you mentioned. I'm doing research as I can, but a lot of it is probably going over my head. Would you mind sending me an email at my moniker at yahoo.com? If you have a few minutes, I'd love to get more feedback and help from you. If not, no worries, you've already helped enough. Thanks again.
  • About

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now