1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

cyberx
    1. treyk3
      treyk3
      Hey, I actually had already graduated from law school at that time and have since passed the bar so the legal education and certification is already in place, I know you said just apply everywhere but currently I have a job in the legal field and I'm just kind of exploring the field of sports and entertainment in my free time, I'd love to pick your brain if you're ever in Houston, drinks on me.
    2. Plowman
      Plowman
      Alright Cyber, I took the initial thing you said about the deadline as an attack on credibility/integritry....Perhapsm there was miscommunication there and no malintent...also, I've taken a lot of heat for attempting to feed everything I hear ans some of these folks just don't understand the fluidity...and, that much that we talked about two months ago has cone to pass..Bled didn't sign his QO..was never going to happen...and he was he domino. I realize we get our info from different angles and that's a good thing in my book. It's just that I want the board to get bac k to being the little medieval village it used to be. Techno;ogy has changed things and people...Ei
      Either way, I owe you an apology.....So, this is it....I DO appreciate you inviting me to the party....and hope to see you either this weekend with Roc Paint and what we're doing...or another.
      I was out of line.
      David
    3. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Come join the Clutch Community social site. You can even meet Plowman this Saturday the 23rd. ;-)

-Roc Paint
    4. treyk3
      treyk3
      I'm studying for the bar exam now, thank you for the advice.

I graduated with a Journalism/PR degree and have a law degree as well.
    5. treyk3
      treyk3
      Hey, I reached out a few months out but I was wondering if you could shoot me an email at treykline@gmail.com . I'm interested in getting into the sports agency / player management realm. Thanks a lot

- Trey
    6. champstocome
      champstocome
      Add me to your contacts I have a connect for the green grease you seek
    7. fansclut2014
      fansclut2014
      so Melo is going back to Knicks? can u please confirm?
    8. jvu
      jvu
      If you start a mailing list.. I've read below haha so might as well join the requests.

Jvu714@gmail.com
    9. jbasket
      jbasket
      Hey, great fan, love what you do and provide. Don't listen to the haters. It is people like you that make CF special. If you do a mailing list, I would love to be a part of it.
      Email: jbasket444@gmail.com

Appreciate it!
    10. BasketballReasons
      BasketballReasons
      Hey man, always a fan of the info you provide. Really gives us an "inside" look of what is happening. Something you really can't see on ESPN and most of this message board. Posters like you are the reason I consult Clutchfans. I would love to be on your mailing list. fred-vds@hotmail.com
      Thanks!
    11. Rockets_12
      Rockets_12
      Hey Cyberx, really do appreciate the insider info! It would be awesome if I could be on your mailing list! Email: Rockets_12@comcast.net
    12. Rocketfan94
      Rocketfan94
      appreciate what you provide on this website. plse add me on mailing list if you in fact do start one. -stevnmathew@yahoo.com
      Thank You
    13. ROXTXIA
      ROXTXIA
      Well, I'd be in on that mailing list at: roxtxia@hotmail.com

But I hope you just continue to post here on the bbs. Uck-fay the naysayers.
    14. Ziggy
      Ziggy
      If you start that mailing list... add me please :-)
    15. treyk3
      treyk3
      I reached out to you a few months ago about applying for a job in the Agent industry. I'm still interested in trying to make it my career and I am almost done with my J.D. I was wondering if you could send me an email (treykline@gmail.com) , so I could get some information on how to approach such a career path. Thanks.
    16. Classic
      Classic
      came here for the 'Celt's' writer's comments
    17. TheEarthBlues
      TheEarthBlues
      Hello, I'm a writer for SB Nation's CelticsBlog.com...I had a question/comment about the Rondo/Houston rumors that I'd like to discuss with you privately. If you could email me, that'd be great: koconnor@student.bridgew.edu

Thank you.

Kevin
    18. zainahsan93
      zainahsan93
      Do you have a twitter account for faster updates? @
    19. jacoby
      jacoby
      Thanks for all that you do!
    20. Plowman
      Plowman
      Hey there, Plowman here.
      Listen, the stuff you and Doc bring are a huge part of what's made our site so special for 17 years running. I was just playing with you..We all have our team...I think what your doing is really groovy....I understand there will always be those who question you. I don't doubt your credibility.....just being a fan. Cheers - Plowman
  • About

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now