1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

{Lakers} Kobe feels team should easily make playoffs..

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ZomgZ, Aug 5, 2015.

1. SeekingAlpha

SeekingAlpha Member

If they do make it, it'll take a huge effort from a team comprised mostly of guys requiring the ball to be in their hands. Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle, Russell, Bryant, Swaggy, they love nothing more than to dribble and attack.

I would laugh if that style made the playoffs.

2. AstroMechPLZ

AstroMechPLZ Member

What about that team in Oregon that lost 4/5 of their starters?

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Demarcus Russell looked pretty bad in the preseason so he has a lot of developing to do. Kobe is coming back injured at the 2 and positions 3-5 are filled with average to below average starters. No chance unless Kobe rewinds the clock 7 years.

4. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Does this mean the NBA is switching to a Top 16 team format for the playoffs? Otherwise there's no chance that LAL gets into the playoffs in the West.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

kirby is underselling his team. Clearly the Lakers can also make the World Series and Super Bowl if they try hard enough.

6. mikus

mikus Member

Byron "Let's not shoot threes or run pick and rolls" Scott. LOL. I hope they keep him as the coach for a long time. I hate the Lakers...burn baby burn!

7. Lar

Lar Contributing Member

8. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I have Utah, Suns and Pelicans all ahead of them. Also, I predict Kobe only plays somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 minutes.

9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I read through his quote and never saw the word "easily". Did I miss it?