1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[Game of Thrones] Season Five

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Commodore, Jul 27, 2014.

1. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I think they made a point to show that the wall sloped down about half way before it dropped off totally. I think 1 will die, 1 will survive and will get saved by Brienne

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Well that was quite a lot of Lena Headey.

3. cardpire

cardpire Member

People who think that Theon and Sansa are dead make me wonder if they're naive and gullible, or if I've just watched an inordinate amount of TV in my life which enabled me to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there's a 0% chance that they are dead..

I'm leaning towards the latter.

4. cardpire

cardpire Member

was great. if the constant chanting of "shame", the flinging of feces and spit onto her face and body, the short hair or the grime, dirt and blood covering her skin was supposed to serve as fap deterrents, they're gonna have to try harder.

1 person likes this.
  5. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

I'm still not certain why she was bleeding and where from. No one touched her really that they showed. Not really violently to have blood all over her like they showed. I can somewhat get the feet bleeding, but to be a bloody mess?? Very odd. It's not important I realize, but just odd lol

6. cardpire

cardpire Member

i thought it was just her dried up feet bleeding from having to make that long walk on the stony ground. i know she had some red on her shoulder, but i thought that was from something somebody threw at her. maybe they hit her with something that broke skin. not sure. i wondered the same thing.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ramsay Bolton is the hero that Westeros deserves, but not the hero Westeros needs right now.

8. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

9. New Generation

Done with show, done with life. Hope Melisandra pulls off a Mountain level revival....please.

10. JusBleezy

It looked like more than just some blood someone threw on her. Where did someone get that much blood TO throw on her? Just odd man, but very unimportant in the grand scheme of things I'm sure.

Actually now that I think about it, if some people are crazy enough to store their poop to throw on her later, maybe they'd do the same with some blood. Nevermind my questions lol.

11. JusBleezy

This is Game of Thrones. You know we can't have nice things. Anyone doing a good thing in the show?? Prepare for them to die. Soon. Them's the rules. Learn them well my friend.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If they kill off Tyrian I will be pissed

13. cardpire

cardpire Member

Any speculation as to who the group that found khaleesi is?

Also, what an ill-conceived plan she had. Let the dragon fly her to god knows where, then when she felt she'd been away long enough, attempt to talk to the dragon in english asking it to fly her back?

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well they are pretty obviously Dothraki, but not her Dothraki.

15. cardpire

cardpire Member

i totally missed that.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, the horse people with the long hair and the curved blade swords, it's gotta be them.

17. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

so is this **** as epic as BB? cause if it's not I'm not even going to bother watching. I have yet to see an episode of this show.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Wow - just watched it from DVR - unreal - and now another what 9 months until the next one?

Ugh.

I wonder if the red witch can bring Snow back.

DD

19. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Stannis crashed hard. One crap sandwich after another. Queen mother... Not too shabby. That walk went on forever though. I hope Khaleesi gets sold like cattle again. She is absolutely useless without her dragons. Really hope Jon Snow gets resurrected and tears Olly and Alliser a new one.

20. cardpire

cardpire Member

yeah, i'm an idiot. i guess it makes more sense why she dropped the wedding ring now.