1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dating Advice. Graduate School Edition

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dnjndmrc5, Jun 10, 2015.

1. hvic

hvic Member

Just cop a feel and see what happens. she can either slap you or will roll with it. JK. Other members have been giving good advice and I think she's using you for good grades and to pass the class.

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Try some goggles and a silly hat.

[​IMG]

3. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

She is using you brother, nothing more nothing less.

4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Just come onto her. :grin:

But seriously, just make a move. If she's feeling it then she'll be shocked and even more into you. If she isn't feeling it then that'll just be another notch added to the countless times that a woman has rejected a man. No big deal.

Just don't be wierd or creepy. You do have to see this girl on a regular basis at school afterall.

Edit: I don't know man. I just get the feeling that OP is about to do something wierd and creepy.

#45 HR Dept, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  6. CCorn

CCorn Member

I would hit on one of her friends. IDo she is interested, you will find out quickly if you're trying to get with a friend.

7. Kate81

Kate81 Member

Invite her to hang out with another girl.

8. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Cancel Webster plans and say you have a date and see how she responds.

9. uchlha

uchlha Member

it aint worth it unless u are sure u gonna stay together for the long run. if **** hits the fan. guess what you and your ex is gonna be in the same program for the next few years and ****.

take it from me. not worth it unless you are 100% certain its gonna work out. had that happen to me 1st year rx school. and i just graduated. it sucks to be stuck with ur ex

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Bring a date to Webster

11. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Once you've entered the zone, its going to be extremely hard for you to get out of it. Anything you say from this point to creep her out, and she may just walk away from you...

Best bet...find someone else preferably in that class to hook up with...and make sure that the girl you're interested in knows about it. If she has feelings for you...she is going to be very hostile towards this chick/and will want you to avoid her. This may open the door back up...However, if she is unresponsive/indifferent, YOU are stuck in the zone forever!!! Good luck.

12. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Ask Downtown Sniper for help.

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Whether you're interested or not, you need to pursue other options. Play it cool with this girl. Either way though, I'm your age, and I feel like people in their early 20s are annoying as **** now.

14. Nook

Nook Member

2 minutes.

Biology at work.

Cold and utter indifference for the welfare of another alpha male will drive women crazy as a primal level. Fast, efficient and excessive violence will always work.

I dated a girl as a sophmore in college for a month and later learned that I called her by the wrong name for the entire month. My reaction was "Ok".

15. cheke64

cheke64 Member

where have youve been? I missed you alot.

16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Step 1: Don't hang out in Webster.

17. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Invite her to happy hour twice. Play it cool the first time.

18. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

You need to not worry about dating her and hook up with her friends while still being close to her. Don't do it in a womanizing way though, like don't go hitting on her friends in front of her and all. But if she finds her friends are attracted to you, she won't be able to help but be attracted to you also. At her age of 23, everything is a mind game. I used to think that because women were more mature than guys, even in their early 20s they would be able to think straight but that's not how women are. They are easy to manipulate at that age if you can keep your emotions in check.

19. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

You need to spend one on one time with her and alcohol at night. If you can even get her in that situation, you are in. If you cant, then you know that it's nothing but friendship.

Friendship with a female is basically worthless, so just use each other for school and get on with our life.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Two of my best friends are female, odd statement. You can chill and connect as much with a female as with a guy.