1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 27, 2015.

?

Golden State vs. Cleveland

Poll closed Jun 4, 2015.
  1. Warriors in 4

4.8%
  2. Warriors in 5

14.6%
  3. Warriors in 6

21.1%
  4. Warriors in 7

6.8%
  5. Cavs in 7

10.9%
  6. Cavs in 6

33.0%
  7. Cavs in 5

3.7%
  8. Cavs in 4

5.1%
  1. da_juice

da_juice Member

Man, if Dellavedova is out, the Warriors will have to try to lose the series. He's the only perimeter player giving Lebron help at all right now.

Also, anyone notice how bad Iman Shumpert and JR Smith both look? JR was making a lot of boneheaded plays in game two, and Shumpert isn't hitting his shots (and that inbounds mistake by him was just inexcusable). The Knicks seem to ruin players once they put on that jersey.

2. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

I'm not "b****ing" about foul calls in game 3, just wondering where are all the posters that were complaining about the refs. Where are those posters at this time around? I saw what I saw. Don't be a hater.

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Not a chance he sits out. Just cramps. Guy gave it his all. The goat will be ready Thurs

5. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

Now it's the Warriors fault for being healthy all year? Because the Warriors are healthy they shouldn't ever complain about foul calls right? Because Warriors are healthy they "should" win the series and if they don't they "choke"? lol...What a win win for the Cavs :rolleyes:

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOL. Lin fanatics can find a conspiracy against Lin in ereythang

7. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

barnes looks like a scrub against the cavs. he looked like an all start against the rockets.

1 person likes this.
  8. jose

jose Member

unreal...

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Didn't your dumb Lin dick sucking ass get banned? Why come back?
    Go join a Warriors forum douche.

If the refs gave LeBron his fouls from getting hammered every time he drove to the rim, Cavs would be up 3-0 by now.

10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

foolishazn is an alright dude. you maybe mixing him up with 'sleepyazn' who is the Lin and talks a lot of *****

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I think you have him confused with sleepyazn. But all azn's look the same amirite? :p

12. Nook

Nook Member

Let's me get this right...

You come on here, b****ing about the foul calls in game three... When the Warriors have gotten the lions share of the calls in this series, when they are facing a club without two of their three best players... When you got away with illegal screens for the entire playoffs, when the NBA finally had to step in and say yeah good thing the Cavs won game two because we screwed up multiple missed fouls on James in the closing minutes???

That makes you petty and pathetic... Almost as pathetic as Draymond Green using an "injury" as an excuse for his poor play hours before another player quietly goes to the hospital for severe dehydration from busting his ass.

Yeah... It is convenient for the Cavs because they have already made this a series when it shouldn't have been one. Let's take Klay Thompson and Draymond Green off the Warriors and bring back a healthy Love and Irving and see how well the Warriors would be doing right now... I don't think it would be 2-1.

The narrative of "one of the greatest seasons" for the Warriors is gone, they should still win the series... They are facing an inferior team with huge injuries, relying on a 6-7 man rotation..... They win and they get their little parade and everyone gets ready for next year.... The Warriors lose and this will be be discussed as an epic choke job for years....

13. CometsWin

True. I've never seen a team play as hard as the Cavs in this series. This is blood and guts to them, willing to give everything on every play. They just want it way more than the Warriors right now. It's a lot of fun to watch a team play with that kind of heart and intensity. Reminds me of the 80's.

14. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

Lebron drives in and hammers the defender...yeah give him the foul all day :rolleyes: bully-prison ball style.

15. CometsWin

An incredible play. The kind of stamina to play 40+ minutes and then outrun a very good defender down the court and then out jump him for an alley oop. Just amazing. Reminded me of Earl Campbell's Monday Night Football run in the 4th against the Dolphins.

16. MD_in_Training

So, Lebron doesn't deserve the call because he's bigger and stronger than anyone on your squad, right?

17. Karolik

Karolik Member

Take that to the Lin thread please, don't bring that crap here......

18. houston19519

houston19519 Member

[​IMG]

19. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Should've been a friggen And-1. He sorta hip-checks lebron mid air, was lucky lebron didnt collapse on the court and make a meal of it.

20. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Nah the league needs more Kevin Martin stick figures getting shot out of a cannon from the force of a 75 pound girls left hook