1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who's your favorite Rocket?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ibm, May 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

It is so hard to choose between Dwight and Harden as my favorite. Both these guys are just too good not to love. I love the fact that Harden is pretty much going to be known forever as a Rocket while it's harder when Dwight had his dominant years in Orlando. If Howard was a Rocket from the beginning there would be no doubt he is my favorite Rocket of all time. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

Brewer has been fun to watch and seems like a great guy. I love when dudes really seem to like playing for Houston. This applies to Jsmoove as well.

One of my favorite players since he first started starting for us has been Patrick Beverley. Not since Luis Scola have I wanted to imitate a player as much from watching them as I have Patrick Beverley.

I freaking love this team. (P.S: please find a way to bring back Scola off the bench)

1 person likes this.
  2. SeeingRocketRed

Clint Capela. For real.

1 person likes this.
  3. xAliceInChains

I really respect how Ariza handles himself. He plays his role brilliantly.

4. malakas

malakas Member

Harden and is not even close.

5. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Hard not to love everybody after two series wins. But I think Josh Smith is in the current pole position. He has been fearless. Corey Brewer is right there, too. James and Dwight are always fun to watch, naturally.

6. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Brewer, Dwight, Ariza, Terry & Capela.

7. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Bev / Corey are about even for me, which says a lot about how quickly Corey grew on me. I'm a sucker for hustle/energy guys who just have a nearly palpable love of the game.

I genuinely really like everybody on this squad, though. Maybe being a little homerish, but I'm always super puzzled when people talk about how unlikeable the Rockets are. They all seem like good guys to me.

8. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

So true! Nobody on the team seems the least bit malicious or ill-intentioned. Even a guy like Howard who gets ticky-tack technical fouls in-game because of frustration is such an exuberant/fun-loving personality off the court. Hard to dislike anyone on the team.

9. rocks123

rocks123 Member

have always like harden even before he became a rocket. But so far dwight is my favorite. I feel like after his stint in LA people are giving him too much crap.

10. Precision340

Precision340 Member

Brewer for me.. the guy just plays hard and runs all the time.. energy almost similar to Dennis Rodman's.

11. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Harden
    Ariza
    Prigs
    Howard
    Smoove
    Bev

In that order

12. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Trevor Ariza

13. bberge

bberge Member

corey brewer. the GOAT with a goat.

14. Sal

Sal Member

Yepp this just about sums up my sentiments as well. DMo was awesome to watch all season but now with everyone pitching in I just can't pick a favorite

15. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

16. tdo

tdo Member

It's gotta be Dwight for me at this point. Harden was easily my favorite player during the regular season, and has still been a beast in the playoffs. But that image of Howard not being able to breathe, but still playing 12 minutes in the 4th quarter of that ridiculous game 6 win was breathtaking. I haven't seen a guy play that hard for that long, while being as dominant as he continued to be. I literally had tears in my eyes in gratitude when McHale had to take the timeout to get him some air.

17. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!